Volume 28, Number 6, 1994
|Page(s)||699 - 724|
|Published online||31 January 2017|
- J. W. BARRETT and K. W. MORTON, 1984, Approximate symmetrization and Petrov-Galerkin methods for diffusion-convection problems, Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, 45, 97-122. [MR: 759805] [Zbl: 0562.76086]
- P. W. HEMKER, 1977, A numerical study of stiff two-point boundary problems, PhD thesis, Mathematisch Centrum, Amsterdam. [MR: 488784] [Zbl: 0426.65043]
- R. B. KELLOGG and A. TSAN, 1978, Analysis of some difference approximations for a singular perturbation problem without turning points, Mathematics of Computation, 32, 1025-1039. [MR: 483484] [Zbl: 0418.65040]
- J. A. MACKENZIE, 1991, Cell vertex finite volume methods for the solution of the compressible Navier-Stokes equations, PhD thesis, Oxford University Computing Laboratory, 11 Keble Road, Oxford, OX1 3QD.
- J. A. MACKENZIE and K. W. MORTON, 1992 Finite volume solutions of convection-diffusion test problems, Mathematics of Computation, 60(201), 189-220. [MR: 1153168] [Zbl: 0797.76072]
- K. W. MORTON, 1991, Finite volume methods and their analysis, in J. R. Whiteman, editor, The Mathematics of Finite Elements and Applications VII MAFELAP 1990, Academic Press, 189-214. [MR: 1132499] [Zbl: 0843.65070]
- K. W. MORTON, 1992, Upwinded test functions for finite element and finite volume methods, in D. F. Griffiths and G. A. Watson, editors, Numerical analysis 1991 Proceedings of the 14th Dundee Conference, June 1991, number 260 in Pitman Research Notes in Mathematics Series, pp. 128-141, Longman Scientific and Technical. [MR: 1177232] [Zbl: 0801.65096]
- K. W. MORTON, P. I. CRUMPTON and J. A. MACKENZIE, 1993, Cell vertex methods for inviscid and viscous flows, Computers Fluids, 22(2/3), 91-102. [Zbl: 0779.76073]
- K. W. MORTON and E. SÜLI, 1991, Finite volume methods and their analysis, IMA Journal of Numerical Analysis, 11, 241-260. [MR: 1105229] [Zbl: 0729.65087]
- M. STYNES and E. O'RIORDAN, 1991, An analysis of a singularly perturbed two-point boundary value problem using only finite element techniques, Mathematics of Computation, 56, 663-676. [MR: 1068809] [Zbl: 0718.65062]
- E. SÜLI, 1991, The accuracy of finite volume methods on distorted partitions. In J. R. Whiteman, editor. The Proceedings of the Conference on The Mathematics of Finite Elements and Applications VII MAFELAP, pp. 253-260. Academic Press. [MR: 1132503]
- E. SÜLI, 1992, The accuracy of cell vertex finite volume methods on quadrilateral meshes, Mathematics of Computation, 59(200), 359-382. [MR: 1134740] [Zbl: 0767.65072]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.