Volume 28, Number 7, 1994
|Page(s)||781 - 814|
|Published online||31 January 2017|
- A. P. CALDERON, On an inverse boundary value problem, in Seminar on Numerical Analysis and its Applications to Continuum Physics, Rio de Janeiro, 1980, Soc. Brazileira de Mathematica, pp. 65-73. [MR: 590275] [Google Scholar]
- E. B. CURTIS, T. EDENS and J. MORROW, Calculating the resistors in a network, in Proc. of the Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology society, vol. 11, 1989, pp. 451-2. [Google Scholar]
- E. B. CURTIS and J. A. MORROW, Determining the resistors in a network, SIAM J. of Applied Math., 50 (1990), pp. 918-930. [MR: 1050922] [Zbl: 0717.35092] [Google Scholar]
- E. B. CURTIS and J. A. MORROW, The dirichlet to Neumann map for a resistor network, SIAM J. of Applied Math, 51 (1991), pp. 1011-1029. [MR: 1117430] [Zbl: 0744.35064] [Google Scholar]
- R. KOHN and M. VOGELIUS, Identification of an unknown conductivity by means of measurements at the boundary, in SIAM-AMS Proceedings, vol. 14, 1985, pp. 113-123. [MR: 773707] [Zbl: 0573.35084] [Google Scholar]
- J. SYLVESTER and G. UHLMANN, A global uniqueness theorem for an inverse boundary value problem, Ann. of Math., 125 (1987), pp. 153-169. [MR: 873380] [Zbl: 0625.35078] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.