Volume 28, Number 7, 1994
|Page(s)||781 - 814|
|Published online||31 January 2017|
- A. P. CALDERON, On an inverse boundary value problem, in Seminar on Numerical Analysis and its Applications to Continuum Physics, Rio de Janeiro, 1980, Soc. Brazileira de Mathematica, pp. 65-73. [MR: 590275]
- E. B. CURTIS, T. EDENS and J. MORROW, Calculating the resistors in a network, in Proc. of the Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology society, vol. 11, 1989, pp. 451-2.
- E. B. CURTIS and J. A. MORROW, Determining the resistors in a network, SIAM J. of Applied Math., 50 (1990), pp. 918-930. [MR: 1050922] [Zbl: 0717.35092]
- E. B. CURTIS and J. A. MORROW, The dirichlet to Neumann map for a resistor network, SIAM J. of Applied Math, 51 (1991), pp. 1011-1029. [MR: 1117430] [Zbl: 0744.35064]
- R. KOHN and M. VOGELIUS, Identification of an unknown conductivity by means of measurements at the boundary, in SIAM-AMS Proceedings, vol. 14, 1985, pp. 113-123. [MR: 773707] [Zbl: 0573.35084]
- J. SYLVESTER and G. UHLMANN, A global uniqueness theorem for an inverse boundary value problem, Ann. of Math., 125 (1987), pp. 153-169. [MR: 873380] [Zbl: 0625.35078]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.