Volume 29, Number 1, 1995
|Page(s)||63 - 96|
|Published online||31 January 2017|
- T. ASTRUC, 1994, Thèse. Université de Paris-Sud.
- F. DEMENGEL, 1989, Compactness theorems for spaces of functions with bounded derivatives and applications to limit analysis problems in plasticity, Archiv for Rational Mechanics and Analysis. [MR: 968458] [Zbl: 0669.73030]
- F. DEMENGEL and R. TEMAM, 1989, Duality and limit analysis in plasticity.
- F. DEMENGEL and R. TEMAM, 1984, Convex function of a measure and its application, Vol. IV, Indiana journal of Mathematics. [Zbl: 0581.46036]
- I. EKELAND and R. TEMAM, 1976, Convex analysis and Variational problems, North-Holland, Amsterdam, New York. [MR: 463994] [Zbl: 0322.90046]
- GIAQUINTA and MODICA, 1982, Non-linear systems of the type of the stationary Navier-Stokes system, J.-Reine-Angew -Math. [EuDML: 152411] [MR: 641818] [Zbl: 0492.35018]
- R. V. KHON and G. STRANG, 1987, The constrained least gradient problem, Non-classical Continuum Mechanics. [Zbl: 0668.73060]
- R. V. KOHN and R. TEMAM, 1983, Dual spaces of stresses and strains with applications to hencky plasticity, Appl. Math. Optimization, 10 1-35. [MR: 701898] [Zbl: 0532.73039]
- M. A. KRASNOSEL'SKII, 1963, Topological Method in the Theory of non-linear Integral Equations, Pergamon Student Editions, Oxford, London, New York, Paris.
- P. STERNBERG,G. WILLIAMS and W. ZIEMER, 1992, Existence, uniqueness, and regularity for functions of least gradient, J.-Reine-Angew.-Math. [EuDML: 153442] [MR: 1172906] [Zbl: 0756.49021]
- P. SUQUET, 1980, Existence and regularity of solutions for plasticity problems, Variational Methods in Solid Mechanics.
- R. TEMAM, 1985, Problèmes Variationnels en plasticité, Gauthier-Villars, english version.
- R. TEMAM and G. STRANG, 1980, Functions of bounded deformations, ARMA, 75, 7-21. [MR: 592100] [Zbl: 0472.73031]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.