Volume 29, Number 1, 1995
|Page(s)||63 - 96|
|Published online||31 January 2017|
- T. ASTRUC, 1994, Thèse. Université de Paris-Sud. [Google Scholar]
- F. DEMENGEL, 1989, Compactness theorems for spaces of functions with bounded derivatives and applications to limit analysis problems in plasticity, Archiv for Rational Mechanics and Analysis. [MR: 968458] [Zbl: 0669.73030] [Google Scholar]
- F. DEMENGEL and R. TEMAM, 1989, Duality and limit analysis in plasticity. [Google Scholar]
- F. DEMENGEL and R. TEMAM, 1984, Convex function of a measure and its application, Vol. IV, Indiana journal of Mathematics. [Zbl: 0581.46036] [Google Scholar]
- I. EKELAND and R. TEMAM, 1976, Convex analysis and Variational problems, North-Holland, Amsterdam, New York. [MR: 463994] [Zbl: 0322.90046] [Google Scholar]
- GIAQUINTA and MODICA, 1982, Non-linear systems of the type of the stationary Navier-Stokes system, J.-Reine-Angew -Math. [EuDML: 152411] [MR: 641818] [Zbl: 0492.35018] [Google Scholar]
- R. V. KHON and G. STRANG, 1987, The constrained least gradient problem, Non-classical Continuum Mechanics. [Zbl: 0668.73060] [Google Scholar]
- R. V. KOHN and R. TEMAM, 1983, Dual spaces of stresses and strains with applications to hencky plasticity, Appl. Math. Optimization, 10 1-35. [MR: 701898] [Zbl: 0532.73039] [Google Scholar]
- M. A. KRASNOSEL'SKII, 1963, Topological Method in the Theory of non-linear Integral Equations, Pergamon Student Editions, Oxford, London, New York, Paris. [Google Scholar]
- P. STERNBERG,G. WILLIAMS and W. ZIEMER, 1992, Existence, uniqueness, and regularity for functions of least gradient, J.-Reine-Angew.-Math. [EuDML: 153442] [MR: 1172906] [Zbl: 0756.49021] [Google Scholar]
- P. SUQUET, 1980, Existence and regularity of solutions for plasticity problems, Variational Methods in Solid Mechanics. [Google Scholar]
- R. TEMAM, 1985, Problèmes Variationnels en plasticité, Gauthier-Villars, english version. [Google Scholar]
- R. TEMAM and G. STRANG, 1980, Functions of bounded deformations, ARMA, 75, 7-21. [MR: 592100] [Zbl: 0472.73031] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.