Volume 29, Number 4, 1995
|Page(s)||435 - 450|
|Published online||31 January 2017|
- C. ATAMIAN, G. V. DINH, R. GLOWINSKI, HE JIWEN and J. PERIAUX, 1991, On some imbedding methods applied to fluid dynamics and electro-magnetics, Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, 91, pp.1271-1299. [Zbl: 0768.76042] [MR: 1145790]
- E. J. HAUG, K. K. CHOI and V. KOMKOV, 1986, Design sensitivity analysis of structural Systems, Academic Press, Orlando. [MR: 860040] [Zbl: 0618.73106]
- O. PIRONNEAU, 1984, Optimal shape design for eliptic Systems, Springer-Verlag, New York. [MR: 725856] [Zbl: 0534.49001]
- J. HASLINGER and P. NEITTAANMÄKI, 1988, Finite element approximation for optimal shape design : theory and applications, John Wiley, Chichester. [MR: 982710] [Zbl: 0713.73062]
- J. HASLINGER, K.-H. HOFFMANN and M. KOCVARA, 1993, Control/fictitious domain method for solving optimal design problems, M2AN 27(2), pp.157-182. [EuDML: 193699] [MR: 1211614] [Zbl: 0772.65043]
- R. GLOWINSKI, T.-W. PAN and J. PERIAUX, 1994, A fictitious domain method for Dirichlet problem and applications, Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, 111, pp.283-303. [MR: 1259864] [Zbl: 0845.73078]
- J.-B. HIRIART-URRUTY and C. LEMARÉCHAL, 1993, Convex analysis and minimization algorithms II, Springer-Verlag, New York. [MR: 1295240] [Zbl: 0795.49002]
- H. SCHRAMM and J. ZOWE, 1992, A version of the bundie idea for minimizing a nonsmooth function : conceptual idea, convergence analysis, numerical results, SIAM J. Optimization, 2(1), pp.121-152. [MR: 1147886] [Zbl: 0761.90090]
- R. GLOWINSKI, A. J. KEARSLEY, T. W. PAN and J. PERIAUX, 1995, Numerical simulation and optimal shape for viscous flow by a fictitious domain method, to appear. [MR: 1333904] [Zbl: 0837.76068]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.