Volume 35, Number 3, May-June 2001
|Page(s)||513 - 523|
|Published online||15 April 2002|
- C.T. Culbeston, S.C. Jacobson and J. Ramsey, Dispersion sources for compact geometries on microchips. Analytical Chemistry 70 (1998) 3781-3789. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.I. Molho, A.E. Herr, B.P. Mosier, J.G. Santiago, T.W. Kenny, R.A. Brennen and G.B. Gordon, Designing corner compensation for electrophoresis in compact geometries, in Proc. Micro total analysis systems, Enschelde, The Netherlands, May 14-18, 2000. Kluwer Academic, Hingham (2000) 287-290. [Google Scholar]
- B. Mohammadi, J.I. Molho and J.G. Santiago, Incomplete sensitivities in the design of minimal dispersion fluidic channels. Comp. Meth. Appl. Mech. Eng. (submitted). [Google Scholar]
- B. Mohammadi, J.I. Molho and J.G. Santiago, Optimization of turn geometries for on-chip electrophoresis. Analytical Chemestry 73 (2001) 1350-1360. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Mohammadi, Practical applications to fluid flows of automatic differentiation for design problems. VKI Lecture Series 4S-05 (1997) 55-84. [Google Scholar]
- B. Mohammadi, A new optimal shape design procedure for inviscid and viscous turbulent flows. Internat. J. Numer. Methods Fluids 25 (1997) 183-203. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Mohammadi and O. Pironneau, Applied Shape Design for Fluids. Oxford Univ. Press, Oxford (2001). [Google Scholar]
- B. Mohammadi, Flow control and shape optimization in aeroelastic configurations. AIAA 99-0182 (1999). [Google Scholar]
- R.F. Probstein, Physicochemical hydrodynamics. Wiley, New York (1995). [Google Scholar]
- H. Attouch and R. Cominetti, A dynamical approach to convex minimization coupling approximation with the steepest descent method. J. Differential Equations 128 (1996) 519-540. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- W. Squire and G. Trapp, Using complex variables to estimate derivatives of real functions. SIAM Review 10 (1998) 110-112. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.