Volume 35, Number 4, July-August 2001
|Page(s)||607 - 630|
|Published online||15 April 2002|
- G. Caginalp, An analysis of a phase-field model of a free boundary. Arch. Rat. Mech. Anal. 92 (1986) 205-245.
- G. Caginalp, Stefan and Hele-Shaw type models as asymptotic limits of the phase field equation. Phys. Rev. A 39 (1989) 5887-5896. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [PubMed]
- G. Caginalp, Phase field models and sharp interface limits: some differences in subtle situations. Rocky Mountain J. Math. 21 (1996) 603-616. [CrossRef]
- G. Caginalp and X. Chen, Phase field equations in the singular limit of sharp interface problems, in On the evolution of phase boundaries, IMA 43 (1990-1991) 1-28.
- G. Caginalp and E. Sokolovsky, Phase field computations of single-needle crystals, crystal growth, and motion by mean curvature. SIAM J. Sci. Comput. 15 (1994) 106-126. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- M. Fabbri and V.R. Vollmer, The phase-field method in the sharp-interface limit: A comparison between model potentials. J. Comp. Phys. 130 (1997) 256-265. [CrossRef]
- G.B. McFadden, A.A. Wheeler, R.J. Brown, S.R. Coriell and R.F. Sekerka, Phase-field models for anisotropic interfaces. Phys. Rev. E 48 (1993) 2016-2024. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- O. Penrose and P. Fife, Thermodynamically consistent models of phase-field type for the kinetics of phase transitions. Physica D 43 (1990) 44-62. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- O. Penrose and P. Fife, On the relation between the standard phase-field model and a ``thermodynamically consistent'' phase-field model. Physica D 69 (1993) 107-113. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- S.L. Wang, R.F. Sekerka, A.A. Wheeler, B.T. Murray, S.R. Coriell, R.J. Braun and G.B. McFadden, Thermodynamically-consistent phase-field models. Physica D 69 (1993) 189-200. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- S.L. Wang and R.F. Sekerka, Algorithms for phase field computations of the dendritic operating state at large supercoolings. J. Comp. Phys. 127 (1996) 110-117. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.