Volume 35, Number 4, July-August 2001
|Page(s)||631 - 645|
|Published online||15 April 2002|
- A. Bernudez and M.E. Vazquez, Upwind methods for hyperbolic conservation laws with source terms. Comput. & Fluids 23 (1994) 1049-1071. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- R. Botchorishvili, B. Perthame and A. Vasseur, Equilibrium schemes for scalar conservation laws with stiff sources. Math. Comp. (to appear).
- A. Chinnayya and A.Y. Le Roux, A new general Riemann solver for the shallow-water equations with friction and topography. Preprint (1999).
- T. Gallouët, J.-M. Hérard and N. Seguin, Some approximate Godunov schemes to compute shallow-water equations with topography. AIAA J. (to appear 2001).
- S.K. Godunov, Finite difference schemes for numerical computation of solutions of the equations of fluid dynamics. Math. USSR-Sb. 47 (1959) 271-306.
- L. Gosse, A well-balanced flux-vector splitting scheme designed for hyperbolic systems of conservation laws with source terms. Comput. Math. Appl. 39 (2000) 135-159. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- L. Gosse, A well-balanced scheme using non-conservative products designed for hyperbolic systems of conservation laws with source terms. M 3AS (to appear).
- L. Gosse and A.-Y. Le Roux, A well-balanced scheme designed for inhomogeneous scalar conservation laws. C. R. Acad. Sci. Paris Sér. I Math. 323 (1996). 543-546
- J.M. Greenberg and A.-Y. Le Roux, A well-balanced scheme for the numerical processing of source terms in hyperbolic equations. SIAM J. Numer. Anal. 33 1-16 1996.
- J.M. Greenberg, A.-Y. Le Roux, R. Baraille and A. Noussair, Analysis and approximation of conservation laws with source terms. SIAM J. Numer. Anal. 34 (1997) 1980-2007. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- S. Jin and M. Katsoulakis, Hyperbolic systems with supercharacteristic relaxations and roll waves. SIAM J. Appl. Math. 61 (2000) 271-292 (electronic).
- S. Jin and Y.J. Kim, On the computation of roll waves. ESAIM: M2AN 35 (2001) 463-480.
- C. Kranenburg, On the evolution of roll waves. J. Fluid Mech. 245 (1992) 249-261. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- R.J. LeVeque, Numerical methods for conservation laws. Birkhäuser, Basel (1992).
- R.J. LeVeque, Balancing source terms and flux gradients in high-resolution Godunov methods: the quasi-steady wave-propagation algorithm. J. Comput. Phys. 146 (1998) 346-365. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- P.L. Roe, Approximate Riemann solvers, parameter vectors, and difference schemes. J. Comput. Phys. 43 (1981) 357-372. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- P.L. Roe, Upwind differenced schemes for hyperbolic conservation laws with source terms, in Nonlinear Hyperbolic Problems, Proc. Adv. Res. Workshop, St. Étienne, 1986, Lect. Notes Math. Springer, Berlin, 1270 (1987) 41-45.
- M.E. Vazquez-Cendon, Improved treatment of source terms in upwind schemes for shallow water equations in channels with irregular geometry. J. Comput. Phys. 148 (1999) 497-526. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.