Volume 35, Number 5, September-October 2001
|Page(s)||921 - 934|
|Published online||15 April 2002|
- J.M. Ball and R.D. James, Fine phase mixtures as minimizers of energy. Arch. Rational Mech. Anal. 100 (1987) 13-52. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J.M. Ball and R.D. James, Proposed experimental tests of a theory of fine microstructure and the two well problem. Philos. Trans. Roy. Soc. London Ser. A 338 (1992) 389-450. [CrossRef]
- M. Chipot, The appearance of microstructures in problems with incompatible wells and their numerical approach. Numer. Math. 83 (1999) 325-352. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- M. Chipot and D. Kinderlehrer, Equilibrium configurations of crystals. Arch. Rational Mech. Anal. 103 (1988) 237-277. [MathSciNet]
- G. Dolzmann, Personal communication.
- M. Luskin, On the computation of crystalline microstructure. Acta Numer. 5 (1996) 191-257. [CrossRef]
- M. Chipot and S. Müller, Sharp energy estimates for finite element approximations of non-convex problems. Variations of domain and free-boundary problems in solid mechanics, in Solid Mech. Appl. 66, P. Argoul, M. Fremond and Q.S. Nguyen, Eds., Paris (1997) 317-325; Kluwer Acad. Publ., Dordrecht (1999).
- Variational models for microstructure and phase transitions. MPI Lecture Note 2 (1998). Also available at:
- P. Mattila, Geometry of Sets and Measures in Euclidean Spaces, in Cambridge Studies in Advanced Mathematics, Cambridge (1995).
- V. Sverák, On the problem of two wells. Microstructure and phase transitions. IMA J. Appl. Math. 54, D. Kinderlehrer, R.D. James, M. Luskin and J. Ericksen, Eds., Springer, Berlin (1993) 183-189.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.