Volume 37, Number 3, May-June 2003
|Page(s)||515 - 532|
|Published online||15 April 2004|
- P. Ciarlet Jr and J. Zou, Finite element convergence for the Darwin model to Maxwell's equations. Math. Modelling Numer. Anal. 31 (1997) 213–250.
- P. Degond and P.A. Raviart, An analysis of the Darwin model of approximation to Maxwell's equations. Forum Math. 4 (1992) 13–44. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- V. Girault and P.A. Raviart, Finite Element Methods for Navier-Stokes Equations. Springer, Berlin (1988).
- V. Girault and A. Sequeira, A well-posed problem for the exterior stokes equations in two and three dimensions. Arch. Ration. Mech. Anal. 114 (1991) 313–333. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- D.W. Hewett and C. Nielson, A multidimensional quasineutral plasma simulation model. J. Comput. Phys. 29 (1978) 219–236. [CrossRef]
- O.A. Ladyzhenskaya,The Mathematical Theory of Viscous Incompressible Flow. 2nd ed., Gordon and Breach, New York (1969).
- T.-T. Li and T. Qin, Physics and Partial Differential Equations. Higher Education Press, Beijing (1997).
- R. Temam, Navier-Stokes Equations, Theory and Numerical Analysis. 3rd ed., North-Holland (1984).
- L.-A. Ying, Infinite element approximation to axial symmetric Stokes flow. J. Comput. Math. 4 (1986) 111–120. [MathSciNet]
- L.-A.Ying, Infinite Element Methods. Peking University Press, Beijing and Vieweg and Sohn Verlagsgesellschaft mbH, Braunschweig/Wiesbaden (1995).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.