Volume 37, Number 4, July-August 2003Special issue on Biological and Biomedical Applications
|Page(s)||709 - 723|
|Published online||15 November 2003|
- N. Bellomo and L. Preziosi, Modeling and mathematical problems related to tumors immune system interactions. Math. Comput. Model. 31 (2000) 413-452. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Bürger,The mathematical theory of selection, recombination and mutation. Wiley (2000). [Google Scholar]
- M.A.J. Chaplain Ed., Special Issue on Mathematical Models for the Growth, Development and Treatment of Tumours. Math. Mod. Meth. Appl. S. 9 (1999). [Google Scholar]
- E. De Angelis and P.-E. Jabin, Analysis of a mean field modelling of tumor and immune system competition. Math. Mod. Meth. Appl. S. 13 (2003) 187-206. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Degond and B. Lucquin-Desreux, The Fokker-Plansk asymptotics of the Boltzmann collision operator in the Coulomb case? Math. Mod. Meth. Appl. S. 2 (1992) 167-182. [Google Scholar]
- O. Dieckmann and J.P. Heesterbeek, Mathematical Epidemiology of infectious Diseases. Wiley, New York (2000). [Google Scholar]
- O. Diekmann, P.-E. Jabin, S. Mischler and B. Perthame, Adaptive dynamics without time scale separation. Work in preparation. [Google Scholar]
- A. Lins, W. de Melo and C.C. Pugh, On Liénard's equation. Lecture Notes in Math. 597 (1977) 334-357. [Google Scholar]
- R.M. May and M.A. Nowak, Virus dynamics (mathematical principles of immunology and virology). Oxford Univ. Press (2000). [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Perelson and G. Weisbuch, Immunology for physicists. Rev. modern phys. 69 (1997) 1219-1267. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Salda na, S.F. Elana and R.V. Solé, Coinfection and superinfection in RNA virus populations: a selection-mutation model. Math. Biosci. 183 (2003) 135-160. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- C.H. Taubes, Modeling lectures on differential equations in biology. Prentice-Hall (2001). [Google Scholar]
- C. Villani, A review of mathematical topics in collisional kinetic theory, in Handbook of fluid mechanics, S. Friedlander and D. Serre Eds., Vol. 1. North-Holland, Amsterdam (2000) 71-305. [Google Scholar]
- D. Waxman, A model of population genetics and its mathematical relation to quantum theory. Contemp. phys. 43 (2002) 13-20. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.