Volume 38, Number 3, May-June 2004
|Page(s)||495 - 517|
|Published online||15 June 2004|
- P.J. Davis, Circulant Matrices, John Wiley & Sons, New York (1979).
- A. Doicu, Y. Eremin and T. Wriedt, Acoustic and Electromagnetic Scattering Analysis Using Discrete Sources. Academic Press, New York (2000).
- G. Fairweather and A. Karageorghis, The method of fundamental solutions for elliptic boundary value problems. Adv. Comput. Math. 9 (1998) 69–95. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- G. Fairweather, A. Karageorghis and P.A. Martin, The method of fundamental solutions for scattering and radiation problems. Eng. Anal. Bound. Elem. 27 (2003) 759–769. [CrossRef]
- M.A. Golberg and C.S. Chen, Discrete Projection Methods for Integral Equations. Computational Mechanics Publications, Southampton (1996).
- M.A. Golberg and C.S. Chen, The method of fundamental solutions for potential, Helmholtz and diffusion problems, in Boundary Integral Methods and Mathematical Aspects, M.A. Golberg Ed., WIT Press/Computational Mechanics Publications, Boston (1999) 103–176.
- I.S. Gradshteyn and I.M. Ryzhik, Table of Integrals, Series, and Products, Academic Press, London (1980).
- M. Katsurada, A mathematical study of the charge simulation method II. J. Fac. Sci., Univ. of Tokyo, Sect. 1A, Math. 36 (1989) 135–162.
- M. Katsurada and H. Okamoto, A mathematical study of the charge simulation method I. J. Fac. Sci., Univ. of Tokyo, Sect. 1A, Math. 35 (1988) 507–518.
- J.A. Kolodziej, Applications of the Boundary Collocation Method in Applied Mechanics, Wydawnictwo Politechniki Poznanskiej, Poznan (2001) (In Polish).
- R. Mathon and R.L. Johnston, The approximate solution of elliptic boundary–value problems by fundamental solutions. SIAM J. Numer. Anal. 14 (1977) 638–650. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Y.S. Smyrlis and A. Karageorghis, Some aspects of the method of fundamental solutions for certain harmonic problems. J. Sci. Comput. 16 (2001) 341–371. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Y.S. Smyrlis and A. Karageorghis, Numerical analysis of the MFS for certain harmonic problems. Technical Report TR/04/2003, Dept. of Math. & Stat., University of Cyprus.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.