Volume 38, Number 3, May-June 2004
|Page(s)||519 - 540|
|Published online||15 June 2004|
- L. Evans, Partial Differential Equations. American Mathematical Society (1998).
- E. Godlewski and P.-A. Raviart, Hyperbolic systems of conservation laws. Ellipses, Edition Marketing (1991).
- E. Godlewski and P.-A. Raviart, Numerical Approximation of Hyperbolic Systems of Conservation Laws. Springer-Verlag, New York (1996).
- P.D. Lax, Weak solutions of nonlinear hyperbolic equations and their numerical approximation. Comm. Pure Appl. Math. 7 (1954) 159–193. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- P.G. LeFloch and J.-G. Liu, Generalized monotone schemes, discrete paths of extrema, and discrete entropy conditions. Math. Comp. 68 (1999) 1025–1055. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- R.J. LeVeque, Numerical Methods for Conservation Laws. Birkhäuser Verlag, 2nd edn. (1992).
- R.J. LeVeque, Finite Volume Methods for Hyperbolic Problems. Cambridge University Press (2002).
- H. Nessyahu and E. Tadmor, Non-oscillatory central differencing for hyperbolic conservation laws. J. Comput. Phys. 87 (1990) 408–436. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.