Volume 39, Number 1, January-February 2005
|Page(s)||37 - 58|
|Published online||15 March 2005|
- D. Amadori, L. Gosse and G. Guerra, Global BV entropy solutions and uniqueness for hyperbolic systems of balance laws. Arch. Ration. Mech. Anal. 162 (2002) 327–366. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- A. Bressan, Hyperbolic Systems of Conservation Laws: the One-dimensional Cauchy Problem. Oxford University Press (2000). [Google Scholar]
- R.J. DiPerna, Uniqueness of solutions to hyperbolic conservation laws. Indiana Univ. Math. J. 28 (1979) 202–212. [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Dinh, R.R. Nourgaliev and T.G. Theofanous, Understanding the ill-posed two-fluid model , in Proc. of the 10th International Topical Meeting on Nuclear Reactor Thermal Hydraulics (NURETH-10) Seoul, Korea (October 2003). [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Drew and S.L. Passman, Theory of Multicomponent Fluids . Springer, New York (1999). [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Godunov, An interesting class of quasilinear systems. Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSR 139 (1961) 521–523. [Google Scholar]
- M. Ishii, Thermo-fluid dynamic theory of two-phase flow . Eyrolles, Paris (1975). [Google Scholar]
- B.L. Keyfitz, R. Sanders and M. Sever, Lack of hyperbolicity in the two-fluid model for two-phase incompressible flow . Discrete Contin. Dynam. Systems, Series B 3 (2003) 541–563. [Google Scholar]
- B.L. Keyfitz, M. Sever and F. Zhang, Viscous singular shock structure for a nonhyperbolic two-fluid model. Nonlinearity 17 (2004) 1731–1747. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- H.-O. Kreiss and J. Ystrom, Parabolic problems which are ill-posed in the zero dissipation limit . Math. Comput. Model. 35 (2002) 1271–1295. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Mock, Systems of conservation laws of mixed type . J. Diff. Equations 37 (1980) 70–88. [Google Scholar]
- H. Ransom and D.L. Hicks, Hyperbolic two-pressure models for two-phase flow . J. Comput. Phys. 53 (1984) 124–151. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- R. Sanders and M. Sever, Computations with singular shocks (2005) (preprint). [Google Scholar]
- S. Sever, A model of discontinuous, incompressible two-phase flow (2005) (preprint). [Google Scholar]
- H.B. Stewart and B. Wendroff, Two-phase flow: models and methods . J. Comput. Phys. 56 (1984) 363–409. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.