Volume 39, Number 4, July-August 2005
|Page(s)||715 - 726|
|Published online||15 August 2005|
- C. Carstensen, Interface problem in holonomic elastoplasticity. Math. Methods Appl. Sci. 16 (1993) 819–835. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- C. Carstensen and J. Gwinner, FEM and BEM coupling for a nonlinear transmission problem with Signorini contact. SIAM J. Numer. Anal. 34 (1997) 1845–1864. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- C. Carstensen, M. Kuhn and U. Langer, Fast parallel solvers for symmetric boundary element domain decomposition equations. Numer. Math. 79 (1998) 321–347. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- M. Costabel and E. Stephan, Coupling of finite and boundary element methods for an elastoplastic interface problem. SIAM J. Numer. Anal. 27 (1990) 1212–1226. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- G. Gatica and G. Hsiao, On the coupled BEM and FEM for a nonlinear exterior Dirichlet problem in R2. Numer. Math. 61(1992) 171–214.
- R. Glowinski, Numerical methods for nonlinear variational problems. Springer-Verlag, New York (1984).
- R. Glowinski, G. Golub, G. Meurant and J. Periaux, Eds., Proc. of the the First international symposium on domain decomposition methods for PDEs. SIAM Philadelphia (1988).
- Q. Hu and D. Yu, A solution method for a certain interface problem in unbounded domains. Computing 67 (2001) 119–140. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- N. Kikuchi and J. Oden, Contact problem in elasticity: a study of variational inequalities and finite element methods. SIAM, Philadelphia (1988).
- J. Lions and E. Magenes, Non-homogeneous boundary value problems and applications, Vol. I. Springer-Verlag (1972).
- P. Mund and E. Stephan, An adaptive two-level method for the coupling of nonlinear FEM-BEM equations, SIAM J. Numer. Anal. 36 (1999) 1001–1021.
- J. Necas, Introduction to the theory of nonlinear elliptic equations. Teubner, Texte 52, Leipzig (1983).
- E. Polak, Computational methods in optimization. Academic Press, New York (1971).
- J. Schoberl, Solving the Signorini problem on the basis of domain decomposition techniques. Computing 60 (1998) 323–344. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- E. Stephan, W. Wendland and G. Hsiao, On the integral equation method for the plane mixed boundary value problem of the Laplacian. Math. Methods Appl. Sci. 1 (1979) 265–321. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- X. Tai and M. Espedal, Rate of convergence of some space decomposition methods for linear and nonlinear problems. SIAM J. Numer. Anal. 35 (1998) 1558–1570. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- X. Tai and J. Xu, Global convergence of space correction methods for convex optimization problems. Math. Comp. 71 (2002) 105–122. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- D. Yu, The relation between the Steklov-Poincare operator, the natural integral operator and Green functions. Chinese J. Numer. Math. Appl. 17 (1995) 95–106. [MathSciNet]
- D. Yu, Discretization of non-overlapping domain decomposition method for unbounded domains and its convergence.Chinese J. Numer. Math. Appl. 18 (1996) 93–102.
- D. Yu, Natural Boundary Integral Method and Its Applications. Science Press/Kluwer Academic Publishers, Beijing/New York (2002).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.