Volume 40, Number 1, January-February 2006
|Page(s)||175 - 199|
|Published online||23 February 2006|
- R.A. Adams, Sobolev Spaces. Academic Press, New York (1975).
- M.C. Calderer, D. Golovaty, F.-H. Lin and C. Liu, Time evolution of nematic liquid crystals with variable degree of orientation. SIAM J. Math. Anal. 33 (2002) 1033–1047. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- C.M. Elliott and S. Larsson, A finite element model for the time-dependent joule heating problem. Math. Comp. 64 (1995) 1433–1453. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J.L. Ericksen, Liquid crystals with variable degree of orientation. Arch. Ration. Mech. Anal. 113 (1991) 97–120. [CrossRef]
- R. Glowinski, Numerical Methods for Nonlinear Variational Problems. Springer-Verlag, Berlin (1984).
- N.G. Meyers, An Lp estimate for the gradient of solutions of second order elliptic divergence equations. Ann. Scuola Norm. Sup. Pisa 17 (1963) 189–206. [MathSciNet]
- X. Xu, Existence for a model arising from the in situ vitrification process. J. Math. Anal. Appl. 271 (2002) 333–342. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- E. Zeidler, Nonlinear Functional Analysis and Its Applications, Vol. II/B. Springer, New York (1990).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.