Volume 41, Number 4, July-August 2007
|Page(s)||661 - 678|
|Published online||04 October 2007|
- R.M. Bowen, Theory of mixtures, in Continuum Physics, A.C. Eringen Ed., Vol. III, Academic Press, New York (1976) 1–127.
- R.M. Bowen, Incompressible porous media models by use of the theory of mixtures. Int. J. Engng. Sci. 18 (1980) 1129–1148. [CrossRef]
- R.M. Bowen, Compressible porous media models by use of the theory of mixtures. Int. J. Engng. Sci. 20 (1982) 697–735. [CrossRef]
- Y. Chen, X. Chen and T. Hisada, Non-linear finite element analysis of mechanical electrochemical phenomena in hydrated soft tissues based on triphasic theory. Int. J. Numer. Mech. Engng. 65 (2006) 147–173. [CrossRef]
- B.D. Coleman and W. Noll, The thermodynamics of elastic materials with heat conduction and viscosity. Arch. Rational Mech. Anal. 13 (1963) 167–178. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- W. Ehlers, Foundations of multiphasic and porous materials, in Porous Media: Theory, Expriements and Numerical Applications, W. Ehlers and J. Blaum Eds., Springer-Verlag, Berlin (2002) 3–86.
- A.J.H. Frijns, A four-component mixture theory applied to cartilaginous tissues. Ph.D. thesis, Eindhoven University of Technology (2001).
- W.Y. Gu, W.M. Lai and V.C. Mow, A triphasic analysis of negative osmotic flows through charged hydrated soft tissues J. Biomechanics 30 (1997) 71–78.
- W.Y. Gu, W.M. Lai and V.C. Mow, Transport of multi-electrolytes in charged hydrated biological soft tissues. Transport Porous Med. 34 (1999) 143–157. [CrossRef]
- F. Helfferich, Ion exchange. McGraw-Hill, New York (1962).
- G.A. Holzapfel, Nonlinear Solid Mechanics. Wiley (2000).
- J.M. Huyghe and J.D. Janssen, Quadriphasic mechanics of swelling incompressible porous media. Int. J. Engng. Sci. 35 (1997) 793–802. [CrossRef]
- J.M. Huyghe, M.M. Molenaar and F.P.T. Baaijens, Poromechanics of compressible charged porous media using the theory of mixtures. J. Biomech. Eng. (2007) in press.
- W.M. Lai, J.S. Houa and V.C. Mow, A triphasic theory for the swelling and deformation behaviours of articular cartilage. ASME J. Biomech. Eng. 113 (1991) 245–258. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- E.G. Richards, An introduction to physical properties of large molecules in solute. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge (1980).
- C. Truesdell and R.A. Toupin, The classical field theories, in Handbuch der Physik, Vol. III/1, S. Flügge Ed., Springer-Verlag, Berlin (1960) 226–902.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.