Volume 41, Number 5, September-October 2007
|Page(s)||945 - 957|
|Published online||23 October 2007|
- I. Babuska, G. Caloz and J. Osborn, Special finite element methods for a class of second order elliptic problems with rough coefficients. SIAM J. Numer. Anal. 31 (1994) 945–981. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Z. Chen and T.Y. Hou, A mixed multiscale finite element method for elliptic problem with oscillating coefficients. Math. Comp. 72 (2003) 541–576. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Z. Chen and X. Yue, Numerical homogenization of well singularities in the flow transport through heterogeneous porous media. Multiscale Model. Simul. 1 (2003) 260–303. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [MathSciNet] [PubMed]
- L.J. Durlofsky, Numerical-calculation of equivalent grid block permeability tensors for heterogeous porous media. Water Resour. Res. 27 (1991) 699–708. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- L.J. Durlofsky, W.J. Milliken and A. Bernath, Scale up in the Near-Well Region, SPE 51940, in Proceedings of the 15th SPE Symposium on Reservoir Simulation, Houston, February (1999) 14–17.
- W. E and B. Engquist, The heterogeneous multiscale methods. Commun. Math. Sci. 1 (2003) 87–132. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Y.R. Efendiev, T.Y. Hou and X.H. Wu, The convergence of non-conforming multiscale finite element methods. SIAM J. Numer. Anal. 37 (2000) 888–910. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- A. Gloria, A direct approach to numerical homogenization in finite elasticity. Netw. Heterog. Media 1 (2006) 109–141. [MathSciNet]
- A. Gloria, A analytical framework for the numerical homogenization of monotone elliptic operators and quasiconvex energies. Multiscale Model. Simul. 5 (2006) 996–1043. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [MathSciNet] [PubMed]
- T.Y. Hou and X.H. Wu, A multiscale finite element method for elliptic problems in composite materials and porous media. J. Comput. Phys. 134 (1997) 169–189. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- T.Y. Hou, X.H. Wu and Z. Cai, Convergence of a multiscale finite element method for elliptic problems with rapidly oscillating coefficients. Math. Comp. 68 (1999) 913–943.
- V.V. Jikov, S.M. Kozlov and O.A. Oleinik, Homogenization of Differential Operators and Integral Functionals. Springer, Berlin (1994).
- O. Mascarenhas and L.J. Durlofsky, Scale up in the vicinity of horizontal wells, in Proceedings of the 20th Annual International Energy Agency Workshop and Symposium, Paris, September (1999) 22–24.
- A.M. Matache, I. Babuska and C. Schwab, Generalized p-FEM in homogenization. Numer. Math. 86 (2000) 319–375. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- D.W. Peaceman, Interpretation of well-block pressures in numerical reservoir simulations. Soc. Pet. Eng. J. 18 (1978) 183–194.
- X.H. Wen and J.J. Gomez-Hernandez, Upscaling hydraulic conductivities in heterogeneous media: an overview. J. Hydrol. 183 (1996) ix–xxxii.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.