Volume 42, Number 2, March-April 2008
|Page(s)||263 - 275|
|Published online||27 March 2008|
- W. Braun and K. Hepp, The Vlasov dynamics and its fluctuations in the limit of interacting classical particles. Comm. Math. Phys. 56 (1977) 101–113. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- P. Buttà, E. Caglioti and C. Marchioro, On the long time behavior of infinitely extended systems of particles interacting via Kac Potentials. J. Stat. Phys. 108 (2002) 317–339. [CrossRef]
- S. Caprino, C. Marchioro and M. Pulvirenti, Approach to equilibrium in a microscopic model of friction. Comm. Math. Phys. 264 (2006) 167–189. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- S. Caprino, G. Cavallaro and C. Marchioro, On a microscopic model of viscous friction. Math. Models Methods Appl. Sci. 17 (2007) 1369–1403. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- G. Cavallaro, On the motion of a convex body interacting with a perfect gas in the mean-field approximation. Rend. Mat. Appl. 27 (2007) 123–145. [MathSciNet]
- R.L. Dobrushin, Vlasov equations. Sov. J. Funct. Anal. 13 (1979) 115–123. [CrossRef]
- C. Gruber and J. Piasecki, Stationary motion of the adiabatic piston. Physica A 268 (1999) 412–423. [CrossRef]
- J.L. Lebowitz, J. Piasecki and Y. Sinai, Scaling dynamics of a massive piston in a ideal gas, in Hard Ball Systems and the Lorentz Gas, Encycl. Math. Sci. 101, Springer, Berlin (2000) 217–227.
- H. Neunzert, An Introduction to the Nonlinear Boltzmann-Vlasov Equation, in Kinetic Theories and the Boltzmann Equation, Montecatini (1981), Lecture Notes in Math. 1048, Springer, Berlin (1984) 60–110.
- H. Spohn, On the Vlasov hierarchy. Math. Meth. Appl. Sci. 3 (1981) 445–455. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.