Volume 42, Number 3, May-June 2008
|Page(s)||425 - 442|
|Published online||03 April 2008|
- N. Andrianov and G. Warnecke, On the solution to the Riemann problem for the compressible duct flow. SIAM J. Appl. Math. 64 (2004) 878–901. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- E. Audusse, F. Bouchut, M.-O. Bristeau, R. Klein and B. Perthame, A fast and stable well-balanced scheme with hydrostatic reconstruction for shallow water flows. SIAM J. Sci. Comp. 25 (2004) 2050–2065. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- R. Botchorishvili and O. Pironneau, Finite volume schemes with equilibrium type discretization of source terms for scalar conservation laws. J. Comput. Phys. 187 (2003) 391–427. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- R. Botchorishvili, B. Perthame and A. Vasseur, Equilibrium schemes for scalar conservation laws with stiff sources. Math. Comput. 72 (2003) 131–157.
- F. Bouchut, Nonlinear stability of finite volume methods for hyperbolic conservation laws, and well-balanced schemes for sources, Frontiers in Mathematics series. Birkhäuser (2004).
- R. Courant and K.O. Friedrichs, Supersonic Flow and Shock Waves. John Wiley, New York (1948).
- G. Dal Maso, P.G. LeFloch and F. Murat, Definition and weak stability of nonconservative products. J. Math. Pures Appl. 74 (1995) 483–548. [MathSciNet]
- P. Goatin and P.G. LeFloch, The Riemann problem for a class of resonant nonlinear systems of balance laws. Ann. Inst. H. Poincaré Anal. Non Linéaire 21 (2004) 881–902. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- L. Gosse, A well-balanced flux-vector splitting scheme designed for hyperbolic systems of conservation laws with source terms. Comp. Math. Appl. 39 (2000) 135–159. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J.M. Greenberg and A.Y. Leroux, A well-balanced scheme for the numerical processing of source terms in hyperbolic equations. SIAM J. Numer. Anal. 33 (1996) 1–16. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- A. Harten, P.D. Lax, C.D. Levermore and W.J. Morokoff, Convex entropies and hyperbolicity for general Euler equations. SIAM J. Numer. Anal. 35 2117–2127 (1998).
- E. Isaacson and B. Temple, Nonlinear resonance in systems of conservation laws. SIAM J. Appl. Math. 52 (1992) 1260–1278. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- E. Isaacson and B. Temple, Convergence of the 2 x 2 Godunov method for a general resonant nonlinear balance law. SIAM J. Appl. Math. 55 (1995) 625–640. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- D. Kröner and M.D. Thanh, On the Model of Compressible Flows in a Nozzle: Mathematical Analysis and Numerical Methods, in Proc. 10th Intern. Conf. “Hyperbolic Problem: Theory, Numerics, and Applications”, Osaka (2004), Yokohama Publishers (2006) 117–124.
- D. Kröner and M.D. Thanh, Numerical solutions to compressible flows in a nozzle with variable cross-section. SIAM J. Numer. Anal. 43 (2006) 796–824.
- P.G. LeFloch, Entropy weak solutions to nonlinear hyperbolic systems under nonconservative form. Comm. Partial. Diff. Eq. 13 (1988) 669–727. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- P.G. LeFloch, Shock waves for nonlinear hyperbolic systems in nonconservative form. Preprint 593, Institute Math. Appl., Minneapolis (1989).
- P.G. LeFloch, Hyperbolic systems of conservation laws: The theory of classical and non-classical shock waves, Lectures in Mathematics. ETH Zürich, Birkäuser (2002).
- P.G. LeFloch, Graph solutions of nonlinear hyperbolic systems. J. Hyper. Diff. Equ. 1 (2004) 243–289.
- P.G. LeFloch and T.-P. Liu, Existence theory for nonlinear hyperbolic systems in nonconservative form. Forum Math. 5 (1993) 261–280. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- P.G. LeFloch and M.D. Thanh, The Riemann problem for fluid flows in a nozzle with discontinuous cross-section. Comm. Math. Sci. 1 (2003) 763–797.
- P.G. LeFloch and M.D. Thanh, The Riemann problem for the shallow water equations with discontinuous topography. Comm. Math. Sci. 5 (2007) 865–885.
- D. Marchesin and P.J. Paes-Leme, A Riemann problem in gas dynamics with bifurcation. Hyperbolic partial differential equations III. Comput. Math. Appl. (Part A) 12 (1986) 433–455. [MathSciNet]
- E. Tadmor, Skew selfadjoint form for systems of conservation laws. J. Math. Anal. Appl. 103 (1984) 428–442. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- E. Tadmor, A minimum entropy principle in the gas dynamics equations. Appl. Numer. Math. 2 (1986) 211–219. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.