Volume 45, Number 6, November-December 2011
|Page(s)||1033 - 1058|
|Published online||10 June 2011|
- D.J. Acheson, Elementary Fluid Dynamics. Claredon Press-Oxford (1990). [Google Scholar]
- F. Brezzi and M. Fortin, Mixed and Hybrid Finite Element Methods. Springer-Verlag (1991). [Google Scholar]
- J.F. Ciavaldini, M. Pogu and G. Tournemine, Existence and regularity of stream functions for subsonic flows past profiles with sharp trailing edge. Arch. Rational Mech. Anal. 93 (1986) 1–14. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- T Dupont and R. Scott, Polynomial approximation of functions in Sobolev spaces. Math. Comp. 34 (1980) 441–463. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- V. Girault and R. Glowinski, Error analysis of a fictitious domain method applied to a Dirichlet problem. Japan J. Indust. Appl. Math. 12 (1995) 487–514. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- V. Girault and P.A. Raviart, Finite Element Methods for Navier-Stokes Equations. Springer-Verlag (1986). [Google Scholar]
- R. Glowinski, T.W. Pan and J. Périaux, A Lagrange multiplier-fictitious domain method for the Dirichlet problem. Generalization to some flow problems. Japan J. Indust. Appl. Math. 12 (1995) 87–108. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- P. Grisvard, Elliptic Problems in Nonsmooth Domains. Pitman (1985). [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Gurtin, An Introduction to Continuum Mechanics. Academic Press (1981). [Google Scholar]
- F. Muttin, A finite element for wrinkled curved elastic membranes, and its application to sails. Comm. Numer. Methods Engrg 12 (1996) 775–785. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- N. Parolini and A. Quarteroni, Mathematical models and numerical simulations for the America's Cup. Comput. Methods Appl. Mech. Engrg 194 (2005) 1001–1026. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- H. Schoop, Structural and aerodynamic theory for sails. Eur. J. Mech., A/Solids IX (1990) 37–52. [Google Scholar]
- L.R. Scott and S. Zhang, Finite element interpolation of nonsmooth functions satisfying boundary conditions. Math. Comp. 54 (1990) 483–493. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- B. Thwaites, The aerodynamic theory of sails. I. Two-dimensional sails. Proc. Roy. Soc. A 261 (1961) 402–422. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.