Volume 46, Number 3, May-June 2012Special volume in honor of Professor David Gottlieb
|Page(s)||559 - 593|
|Published online||11 January 2012|
- M.S. Agranovich, Theorem on matrices depending on parameters and its applications to hyperbolic systems. Funct. Anal. Appl. 6 (1972) 85–93. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Gustafsson, H.-O. Kreiss and J. Oliger, Time dependent problems and difference methods. Wiley-Interscience (1995). [Google Scholar]
- H.-O. Kreiss, Initial boundary value problems for hyperbolic systems. Comm. Pure Appl. Math. 23 (1970) 277–298. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- H.-O. Kreiss and J. Lorenz, Initial-boundary value problems and the Navier-Stokes equations. Academic Press, San Diego (1989). [Google Scholar]
- H.-O. Kreiss and J. Winicour, Problems which are well posed in a generalized sense with applications to the Einstein equations. Class. Quantum Grav. 23 (2006) 405–420. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.