Volume 46, Number 4, July-August 2012
|Page(s)||929 - 947|
|Published online||03 February 2012|
- G. Allaire, Homogenization and two-scale convergence. SIAM J. Math. Anal. XXIII (1992) 1482–1518. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- A.A. Arsenev, Existence in the large of a weak solution of Vlasov’s system of equations. Z. Vychisl. Mat. Mat. Fiz. 15 (1975) 136–147.
- M. Bostan, The Vlasov-Poisson system with strong external magnetic field. Finite Larmor radius regime. Asymptot. Anal. 61 (2009) 91–123. [MathSciNet]
- P. Degond, Global existence of smooth solutions for the Vlasov-Fokker-Planck equations in 1 and 2 space dimensions. Ann. Sci. École Norm. Sup. 19 (1986) 519–542.
- E. Frénod and A. Mouton, Two-dimensional finite Larmor radius approximation in canonical gyrokinetic coordinates. J. Pure Appl. Math. : Adv. Appl. 4 (2010) 135–166. [MathSciNet]
- E. Frénod and E. Sonnendrücker, The finite Larmor radius approximation. SIAM J. Math. Anal. 32 (2001) 1227–1247. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- E. Frénod, A. Mouton and E. Sonnendrücker, Two-scale numerical simulation of the weakly compressible 1D isentropic Euler equations. Numer. Math. 108 (2007) 263–293. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- E. Frénod, F. Salvarani and E. Sonnendrücker, Long time simulation of a beam in a periodic focusing channel via a two-scale PIC-method. Math. Models Methods Appl. Sci. 19 (2009) 175–197. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [PubMed]
- P. Ghendrih, M. Hauray and A. Nouri, Derivation of a gyrokinetic model. Existence and uniqueness of specific stationary solutions. KRM 2 (2009) 707–725. [CrossRef]
- F. Golse and L. Saint-Raymond, The Vlasov-Poisson system with strong magnetic field. J. Math. Pures Appl. 78 (1999) 791–817. [CrossRef]
- V. Grandgirard et al., Global full-f gyrokinetic simulations of plasma turbulence. Plasma Phys. Control. Fusion 49 (2007) 173–182. [CrossRef]
- D. Han-Kwan, The three-dimensional finite Larmor radius approximation. Asymptot. Anal. 66 (2010) 9–33. [MathSciNet]
- D. Han-Kwan, On the three-dimensional finite Larmor radius approximation : the case of electrons in a fixed background of ions. Submitted (2010).
- Z. Lin, S. Ethier, T.S. Hahm and W.M. Tang, Size scaling of turbulent transport in magnetically confined plasmas. Phys. Rev. Lett. 88 (2002) 195004-1–195004-4. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- P.L. Lions and B. Perthame, Propagation of moments and regularity for the three-dimensional Vlasov-Poisson system. Invent. Math. 105 (1991) 415–430. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- A. Mouton, Two-scale semi-Lagrangian simulation of a charged particle beam in a periodic focusing channel. KRM 2 (2009) 251–274. [CrossRef]
- G. Nguetseng, A general convergence result for a functional related to the theory of homogenization. SIAM J. Math. Anal. 20 (1989) 608–623. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- S. Ukai and T. Okabe, On classical solutions in the large in time of two-dimensional Vlasov’s equation. Osaka J. Math. 15 (1978) 245–261. [MathSciNet]
- J. Wesson, Tokamaks.Clarendon Press-Oxford (2004).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.