Volume 49, Number 6, November-December 2015
Special Issue - Optimal Transport
|Page(s)||1549 - 1550|
|Published online||05 November 2015|
- A. Blanchet, José Antonio Carrillo, David Kinderlehrer, Michal Kowalczyk, Philippe Laurençot and Stefano Lisini, A hybrid variational principle for the Keller–Segel system in R2. [Link]
- Afaf Bouharguane, Angelo Iollo and Lisl Weynans, Numerical solution of the Monge-Kantorovich problem by density lift-up continuation. [Link]
- Yann Brenier, Connections between optimal transport, combinatorial optimization and hydrodynamics. [Link]
- Giuseppe Buttazzo, Guillaume Carlier and Serena Guarino Lo Bianco, Optimal regions for congested transport. [Link]
- Guillaume Carlier, Adam Oberman and Edouard Oudet, Numerical methods for matching for teams and Wasserstein barycenters. [Link]
- Luigi De Pascale, Optimal transport with Coulomb cost. Approximation and duality. [Link]
- Ivar Ekeland and Maurice Queyranne, Optimal pits and optimal transportation. [Link]
- Romain Hug, Emmanuel Maitre and Nicolas Papadakis, Multi-physics optimal transportation and image interpolation. [Link]
- Bruno Lévy, A numerical algorithm for L2 semi-discrete optimal transport in 3D. [Link]
- Damiano Lombardi and Emmanuel Maitre, Eulerian models and algorithms for unbalanced optimal transport. [Link]
- Jan Maas, Martin Rumpf, Carola Schönlieb and Stefan Simon, A generalized model for optimal transport of images including dissipation and density modulation. [Link]
- Brendan Pass, Multi-marginal optimal transport: theory and applications. [Link]
- Qinglan Xia, Motivations, ideas and applications of ramified optimal transportation. [Link]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.