Volume 55, Number 2, March-April 2021
|Page(s)||409 - 427|
|Published online||15 March 2021|
- J. Arbunich, C. Klein and C. Sparber, On a class of derivative nonlinear Schrödinger-type equations in two spatial dimensions. M2AN 53 (2019) 1477–1505. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- M. Caliari, P. Kandolf, A. Ostermann and S. Rainer, The Leja method revisited: backward error analysis for the matrix exponential. SIAM J. Sci. Comput. 38 (2016) A1639–A1661. [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Esteban and S. Rota Nodari, Symmetric ground states for a stationary relativistic mean-field model for nucleons in the nonrelativistic limit. Rev. Math. Phys. 24 (2012) 1250025–1250055. [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Esteban and S. Rota Nodari, Ground states for a stationary mean-field model for a nucleon. Ann. Henri Poincaré 14 (2013) 1287–1303. [Google Scholar]
- C. Klein, Fourth order time-stepping for low dispersion Korteweg-de Vries and nonlinear Schrödinger equation. ETNA 29 (2008) 116–135. [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Lagarias, J.A. Reeds, M.H. Wright and P.E. Wright, Convergence properties of the Nelder-Mead simplex method in low dimensions. SIAM J. Optim. 9 (1988) 112–147. [Google Scholar]
- M. Lewin and S. Rota Nodari, Uniqueness and non-degeneracy for a nuclear nonlinear Schrödinger equation. Nonlinear Differ. Equ. App. (NoDEA) 22 (2015) 673–698. [Google Scholar]
- C. Sulem and P.L. Sulem, The nonlinear Schrödinger equation: self-focusing and wave collapse. In: Vol. 139 of Springer Series: Applied Mathematical Sciences. Springer, Berlin (1999). [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Trefethen, Spectral Methods in Matlab. SIAM, Philadelphia, PA (2000). [Google Scholar]
- L. Le Treust and S. Rota Nodari, Symmetric excited states for a mean-field model for a nucleon. J. Differ. Equ. 255 (2013) 3536–3563. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.