Volume 56, Number 1, January-February 2022
|Page(s)||303 - 316|
|Published online||10 February 2022|
- G.V. Alekseev, Analysis of a two-dimensional thermal cloaking problem on the basis of optimization. Comput. Math. Math. Phys. 58 (2018) 478–492. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- H. Ammari, J. Garnier, V. Jugnon, H. Kang, H. Lee and M. Lim, Enhancement of near-cloaking. Part III: numerical simulations, statistical stability, and related questions. In: Multi-scale and High-contrast PDE. From Modelling, to Mathematical Analysis, to Inversion. Proceedings of the Conference, University of Oxford, UK, June 28–July 1, 2011. American Mathematical Society (AMS), Providence, RI (2012) 1–24. [Google Scholar]
- H. Ammari, H. Kang, H. Lee and M. Lim, Enhancement of near cloaking using generalized polarization tensors vanishing structures. I: the conductivity problem. Commun. Math. Phys. 317 (2013) 253–266. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Greenleaf, M. Lassas and G. Uhlmann, On nonuniqueness for Calderón’s inverse problem. Math. Res. Lett. 10 (2003) 685–693. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- A. Greenleaf, Y. Kurylev, M. Lassas and G. Uhlmann, Invisibility and inverse problems. Bull. Am. Math. Soc. New Ser. 46 (2009) 55–97. [Google Scholar]
- R. Griesmaier and M.S. Vogelius, Enhanced approximate cloaking by optimal change of variables. Inverse Prob. 30 (2014) 17. [Google Scholar]
- H. Heumann and M.S. Vogelius, Analysis of an enhanced approximate cloaking scheme for the conductivity problem. Asymp. Anal. 87 (2014) 223–246. [Google Scholar]
- R.V. Kohn, H. Shen, M.S. Vogelius and M.I. Weinstein, Cloaking via change of variables in electric impedance tomography. Inverse Prob. 24 (2008) 21. [Google Scholar]
- G.W. Milton and N.-A.P. Nicorovici, On the cloaking effects associated with anomalous localized resonance. Proc. Math. Phys. Eng. Sci. 462 (2006) 3027–3059. [Google Scholar]
- J.B. Pendry, D. Schurig and D.R. Smith, Controlling electromagnetic fields. Science 312 (2006) 1780–1782. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- C.-W. Qiu, L. Hu, B. Zhang, B.-I. Wu, S.G. Johnson and J.D. Joannopoulos, Spherical cloaking using nonlinear transformations for improved segmentation into concentric isotropic coatings. Opt. Express 17 (2009) 13467–13478. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.