Volume 57, Number 1, January-February 2023
|Page(s)||227 - 241|
|Published online||30 January 2023|
- A. Bellen and M. Zennaro, Numerical Methods for Delay Differential Equations. Oxford University Press, Oxford, UK (2003). [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Calvo and J.M. Sanz-Serna, Hetergeneous multiscale methods for mechanical systems with vibrations. SIAM J. Sci. Comput. 32 (2010) 2029–2046. [Google Scholar]
- Y.K. Chembo, L. Larger and P. Colet, Nonlinear dynamics and spectral stability of optoelectronic microwave oscillators. IEEE J. Quantum Electron. 44 (2008) 858–866. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Condon, A. Deaño and A. Iserles, On second-order differential equations with highly oscillatory forcing terms. Proc. Royal Soc. A 466 (2010) 1809–1828. [Google Scholar]
- M. Condon, A. Deaño and A. Iserles, On systems of differential equations with extrinsic oscillation. Discrete Contin. Dyn. Syst. 28 (2010) 1345–1367. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Condon, A. Deaño, A. Iserles and K. Kropielnicka, Efficient computation of delay differential equations with highly oscillatory terms. ESAIM:M2AN 46 (2012) 1407–1420. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- B. Engquist, A. Fokas, E. Hairer and A. Iserles, Highly Oscilllatory Problems. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Hairer, S. Norsett and G. Wanner, Solving Ordinary Differential Equations I. Non-stiff Problems. Springer Verlag (1993). [Google Scholar]
- Y.N. Kyrychko and S.J. Hogan, On the use of delay equations in engineering applications. J. Vib. Control 16 (2010) 943–960. [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Udaltsov, J.P. Goedgebuer, L. Larger, J.B. Cuenot, P. Levy and W.T. Rhodes, Cracking chaos-based encryption systems ruled by nonlinear time delay differential equations. Phys. Lett. A 308 (2003) 54–60. [Google Scholar]
- G.D. Vanwiggeren and R. Roy, Communication with chaotic lasers. Science 279 (1998) 1198–1200. [Google Scholar]
- S. Wirkus and R. Rand, The dynamics of two coupled van der pol oscillators with delay coupling. Nonlinear Dyn. 30 (2002) 205–221. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.