Volume 25, Number 1, 1991
|Page(s)||93 - 110|
|Published online||31 January 2017|
- D. D. BAINOV, V. LAKSHMIKANTHAM, P. S. SIMEONOV, Theory of Impulsive Differential Equations (to appear). [MR: 1082551] [Zbl: 0719.34002]
- A. M. SAMOILENKO, N. A. PERESTYUK, Differential Equations with Impulse Effect, Višča škola, Kiev, 1987 (in Russian).
- G. K. KULEV, D. D. BAINOV, Appplication of Lyapunov's direct method in the investigation of the global stability of the solutions of Systems with impulse effect, Appl. Analysis, Vol. 26 (1988), 255-270. [MR: 922974] [Zbl: 0634.34040]
- G. K. KULEV, D. D. BAINOV, Second method of Lyapunov and comparison principle for Systems with impulse effect, J. of Computational and Applied Mathematics, 23 (1988), 305-321. [MR: 964604] [Zbl: 0729.93052]
- G. K. KULEV, D. D. BAINOV, Stability of sets for Systems with impulses, Bull. Inst. of Math Academia Sinica, Vol. 17, No. 4 (to appear). [MR: 1042188] [Zbl: 0684.34053]
- G. K. KULEV, D. D. BAINOV, On the asymptotic stability of Systems with impulses by the direct method of Lyapunov, J. Math. Anal. Appl., 138 (1989) (to appear). [MR: 1001859] [Zbl: 0681.34042]
- HINZHI LIU, V. LAKSHMIKANTHAM, Stability for impulsive differential Systems in terms of two measures (to appear). [Zbl: 0669.34056]
- V. LAKSHMIKANTHAM, Some problems in integro-differential equations of Volterra type, J. Integral Equations, 10 (1985), 137-146. [MR: 831240] [Zbl: 0598.45015]
- V. LAKSHMIKANTHAM, S. LEELA, Differential and Integral Inequahties, Vol. I, Academic Press, New York, 1969 [Zbl: 0177.12403]
- V. LAKSHMIKANTHAM, M. RAMA MOHANA RAO, Integro-differential equations and extension of Lyapunov's method, J. Math. Anal. Appl., 30 (1970), 435-447. [MR: 254549] [Zbl: 0174.16303]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.