Volume 26, Number 1, 1992Topics in computer aided geometric design
|Page(s)||37 - 49|
|Published online||31 January 2017|
- R. E. BARNHILL (1985), Surfaces in computer aided Geometrie design : A survey with new results, Comput. Aided Geom. Design, 2, pp. 1-17. [MR: 828527] [Zbl: 0597.65001] [Google Scholar]
- R. E. BARNHILL and H. S. OU (1990), Surfaces defined on surfaces, Comput. Aided Geom. Design, 7, pp. 323-336. [MR: 1074618] [Zbl: 0726.65013] [Google Scholar]
- M. BERGER (1987), Geometry II, Springer-Verlag. [MR: 882916] [Zbl: 0606.51001] [Google Scholar]
- W. BOEHM, G. FARIN and J. KAHMANN (1984), A survey of curve and surface methods in CAGD, Comput. Aided Geom. Design 1, pp. 1-60. [Zbl: 0604.65005] [Google Scholar]
- W. BOEHM (1980), Inserting new knots into B-spline curves, Comput. Aided Design 12, 199-201. [Google Scholar]
- G. FARIN (1986), Triangular Bernstein-Bézier patches, Comput. Aided Geom.Design 3, 83-128. [MR: 867116] [Google Scholar]
- G. FARIN (1989), Curves and Surfaces for Computer Aided Geometrie Design, Academic Press. [Zbl: 0694.68004] [Google Scholar]
- T. A. FOLEY (1990a), Surfaces on surfaces, presentation at the Geometrie design meeting, Ettore Majorana, Erice, Sicily, May 1990. [Google Scholar]
- T. A. FOLEY (1990b), Interpolation to scattered data on a spherical domain, in : M. Cox and J. Mason, eds., Algorithms for Approximation II, Chapman & Hall, London, pp. 303-310. [MR: 1071988] [Zbl: 0749.41003] [Google Scholar]
- C. L. LAWSON (1984), C1 Surface interpolation for scattered data on a sphere, Rocky Mountain J. Math. 14, pp. 177-202. [MR: 736173] [Zbl: 0579.65008] [Google Scholar]
- G. M. NIELSON and R. RAMARAJ (1987), Interpolation over a sphere based upon a minimum norm network, Comput. Aided Geom. Design, 4, pp. 41-57. [MR: 898022] [Zbl: 0632.65010] [Google Scholar]
- G. M. NIELSON (1989), Interpolation on the sphere, presentation at the Computer Aided Geometrie Design meeting, Oberwolfach, West Germany, April 1989. [Google Scholar]
- H. POTTMANN and M. ECK (1990), Modified multiquadric methods for scattered data interpolation over a sphere, Comput. Aided Geom. Design, 7, pp. 313-322. [MR: 1074617] [Zbl: 0714.65010] [Google Scholar]
- R. L. RENKA (1984), Interpolation of data on the surface of a sphere, ACM Trans. Math. Software, pp. 417-436. [MR: 792004] [Zbl: 0548.65001] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.