Volume 26, Number 1, 1992Topics in computer aided geometric design
|Page(s)||37 - 49|
|Published online||31 January 2017|
- R. E. BARNHILL (1985), Surfaces in computer aided Geometrie design : A survey with new results, Comput. Aided Geom. Design, 2, pp. 1-17. [MR: 828527] [Zbl: 0597.65001]
- R. E. BARNHILL and H. S. OU (1990), Surfaces defined on surfaces, Comput. Aided Geom. Design, 7, pp. 323-336. [MR: 1074618] [Zbl: 0726.65013]
- M. BERGER (1987), Geometry II, Springer-Verlag. [MR: 882916] [Zbl: 0606.51001]
- W. BOEHM, G. FARIN and J. KAHMANN (1984), A survey of curve and surface methods in CAGD, Comput. Aided Geom. Design 1, pp. 1-60. [Zbl: 0604.65005]
- W. BOEHM (1980), Inserting new knots into B-spline curves, Comput. Aided Design 12, 199-201.
- G. FARIN (1986), Triangular Bernstein-Bézier patches, Comput. Aided Geom.Design 3, 83-128. [MR: 867116]
- G. FARIN (1989), Curves and Surfaces for Computer Aided Geometrie Design, Academic Press. [Zbl: 0694.68004]
- T. A. FOLEY (1990a), Surfaces on surfaces, presentation at the Geometrie design meeting, Ettore Majorana, Erice, Sicily, May 1990.
- T. A. FOLEY (1990b), Interpolation to scattered data on a spherical domain, in : M. Cox and J. Mason, eds., Algorithms for Approximation II, Chapman & Hall, London, pp. 303-310. [MR: 1071988] [Zbl: 0749.41003]
- C. L. LAWSON (1984), C1 Surface interpolation for scattered data on a sphere, Rocky Mountain J. Math. 14, pp. 177-202. [MR: 736173] [Zbl: 0579.65008]
- G. M. NIELSON and R. RAMARAJ (1987), Interpolation over a sphere based upon a minimum norm network, Comput. Aided Geom. Design, 4, pp. 41-57. [MR: 898022] [Zbl: 0632.65010]
- G. M. NIELSON (1989), Interpolation on the sphere, presentation at the Computer Aided Geometrie Design meeting, Oberwolfach, West Germany, April 1989.
- H. POTTMANN and M. ECK (1990), Modified multiquadric methods for scattered data interpolation over a sphere, Comput. Aided Geom. Design, 7, pp. 313-322. [MR: 1074617] [Zbl: 0714.65010]
- R. L. RENKA (1984), Interpolation of data on the surface of a sphere, ACM Trans. Math. Software, pp. 417-436. [MR: 792004] [Zbl: 0548.65001]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.