Volume 26, Number 1, 1992Topics in computer aided geometric design
|Page(s)||77 - 93|
|Published online||31 January 2017|
- M. DO CARMO, Differential Geometry of Curves and Surfaces, Prentice Hall, 1976. [MR: 394451] [Zbl: 0326.53001]
- G. FARIN, Curves and Surfaces for Computer Aided Geometric Design, A Practical Guide, Academic Press, 1988. [MR: 974109] [Zbl: 0694.68004]
- T. A. FOLEY, Interpolation with Internal and Point Tension Controls Using Cubic Weighted v-splines, ACM Trans. Math. Software 13 (1987), pp. 68-96. [MR: 896535] [Zbl: 0626.65008]
- T. A. FOLEY and G. M. NIELSON, Knot Selection for Parametric Spline Interpolation, in Mathematical Methods in Computer Aided Geometric Design, eds., T. Lyche and L. L. Schumaker, Academic Press, 1989, pp. 261-271. [MR: 1022713] [Zbl: 0677.41013]
- R. FRANKE, Recent Advances in the Approximation of Surfaces from Scattered Data, in Topics in Multivanate Approximation, eds., C. K. Chui, L. L. Schumaker, and F. I. Utreras, Academic Press, Boston, 1987. [MR: 924824] [Zbl: 0629.41021]
- J. W. JEROME, and S. D. FISHER, Minimum Norm Extremals in Function Spaces with Applications to Classical and Modern Analysis, Lecture Notes in Math. 479, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1975. [MR: 442780] [Zbl: 0307.41027]
- S. KARLIN, Total Positivity, Vol. 1, Stanford University Press, Stanford, 1968. [MR: 230102] [Zbl: 0219.47030]
- S. KARLIN, Interpolation Properties of Generalized Perfect Splines and the Solutions of Certain Extremal Problems I, Trans. Amer. Math. Soc., 206 (1975), pp. 25-66. [MR: 367512] [Zbl: 0303.41011]
- L. D. LANDAU, and E. M. LIFSHITZ, Theory of Elasticity, Pergamon Press, New York, 1959. [MR: 106584]
- E. H. LEE, and G. E. FORSYTHE, Variational Study of Nonlinear Spline Curves, SIAM Rev. 15 (1973), pp. 120-133. [MR: 331716]
- S. MARIN, An Approach to Data Parametrization in Parametric Cubic Spline Interpolation Problems, J. Approx. Theory 41 (1984), pp. 64-86. [MR: 742237] [Zbl: 0558.41006]
- C. A. MICCHELLI and F. I. UTRERAS, Smoothing and Interpolation in a Convex Set of Hilbert Space, SIAM. J. Sci. Stat. Comp. 9 (1988), pp. 728-746. [MR: 945935] [Zbl: 0651.65046]
- G. M. NIELSON, Some Piecewise Polynomial Alternatives to Spline Under Tension, in Computer Aided Geometric Design, eds., R. E. Barnhill, and R. F. Riesenfeld, Academic Press (1974), pp. 209-235. [MR: 371012]
- K. SCHERER, Best Interpolation with Free Nodes by Closed Curves, in Mathematical Methods in Computer Aided Geometric Design, eds., T. Lyche, and L. L. Schumaker, Academic Press, 1989, pp. 549-559. [MR: 1022734] [Zbl: 0675.41008]
- G. S. SIDHU, and H. L. WEINERT, Vector-valued Lg-splines, J. Math. Anal., Appl. 70 (1979), pp. 505-529. [MR: 543591] [Zbl: 0435.65007]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.