Volume 26, Number 1, 1992Topics in computer aided geometric design
|Page(s)||137 - 147|
|Published online||31 January 2017|
- R. E. BARNHILL and S. N. KERSEY (1990), A Marching Method for Surface/Surface Intersection, Comput. Aided Geometric Design, 7, pp. 257-280. [MR: 1074613] [Zbl: 0716.65013]
- R. E. BARNHILL (1989), Computer Aided Geometric Design, Approximation Theory VI : Volume 1, C. K. Chui, L. L. Schumaker and J. D. Ward (eds.) pp. 33-52. [MR: 1090961] [Zbl: 0721.68094]
- R. FAROUKI (1986), The Approximation of Non-degenerate Offset Surfaces, Comput. Aided Geom. Design, 3, pp. 15-43. [Zbl: 0621.65003]
- B. R. PIPER (1987), Visuaily Smooth Interpolation with Triangular Bézier Patches, Geometric Modeling : Algorithms and New Trends, Gerald Farin (éd.), SIAM, pp. 221-233. [MR: 936456]
- L. M. BRIEGER (1980), A Survey of Contouring Methods Technical Report, University of Utah, Department of Mathematics.
- C. S. PETERSEN (1983), Contours of Three and Four Dimensional Surfaces, University of Utah, Department of Mathematics, Masters Thesis.
- B. BLOOMQUIST (1990), Contouring Trivariate Surfaces, Arizona State University, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Masters Thesis.
- G. FARIN (1990), Curves and Surfaces for Computer Aided Geometric Design :A Practical Guide, Gerald Farin (ed.), Second Edition, Academic Press. [MR: 1058011] [Zbl: 0702.68004]
- R. E. BARNHILL (1964), Numerical Contour Intégration, University of Wisconsin, U. S. Army Mathematics Research Center Report No. 519, October, pp. 1-81, Ph. D. Thesis.
- R. E. BARNHILL and F. F. LITTLE (1984), Adaptive Triangular Cubatures, CAGD Report 80/3 and movie, Department of Mathematics, University of Utah, September 1980. Surfaces, Special issue of Rocky Mountain J. Math., R. E. Barnhill and G. M. Nielson, (eds.), January 1984, vol. 14, pp. 53-76. [MR: 736166] [Zbl: 0555.65016]
- R. E. BARNHILL and S. H. WATSON (1989), Geometry Processing : Numerical Multiple Integration. Mathematics of Surfaces III, D. C. Handscomb, ed., Oxford University Press, pp. 49-69. [MR: 1042104] [Zbl: 0715.65014]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.