Volume 26, Number 1, 1992Topics in computer aided geometric design
|Page(s)||137 - 147|
|Published online||31 January 2017|
- R. E. BARNHILL and S. N. KERSEY (1990), A Marching Method for Surface/Surface Intersection, Comput. Aided Geometric Design, 7, pp. 257-280. [MR: 1074613] [Zbl: 0716.65013] [Google Scholar]
- R. E. BARNHILL (1989), Computer Aided Geometric Design, Approximation Theory VI : Volume 1, C. K. Chui, L. L. Schumaker and J. D. Ward (eds.) pp. 33-52. [MR: 1090961] [Zbl: 0721.68094] [Google Scholar]
- R. FAROUKI (1986), The Approximation of Non-degenerate Offset Surfaces, Comput. Aided Geom. Design, 3, pp. 15-43. [Zbl: 0621.65003] [Google Scholar]
- B. R. PIPER (1987), Visuaily Smooth Interpolation with Triangular Bézier Patches, Geometric Modeling : Algorithms and New Trends, Gerald Farin (éd.), SIAM, pp. 221-233. [MR: 936456] [Google Scholar]
- L. M. BRIEGER (1980), A Survey of Contouring Methods Technical Report, University of Utah, Department of Mathematics. [Google Scholar]
- C. S. PETERSEN (1983), Contours of Three and Four Dimensional Surfaces, University of Utah, Department of Mathematics, Masters Thesis. [Google Scholar]
- B. BLOOMQUIST (1990), Contouring Trivariate Surfaces, Arizona State University, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Masters Thesis. [Google Scholar]
- G. FARIN (1990), Curves and Surfaces for Computer Aided Geometric Design :A Practical Guide, Gerald Farin (ed.), Second Edition, Academic Press. [MR: 1058011] [Zbl: 0702.68004] [Google Scholar]
- R. E. BARNHILL (1964), Numerical Contour Intégration, University of Wisconsin, U. S. Army Mathematics Research Center Report No. 519, October, pp. 1-81, Ph. D. Thesis. [Google Scholar]
- R. E. BARNHILL and F. F. LITTLE (1984), Adaptive Triangular Cubatures, CAGD Report 80/3 and movie, Department of Mathematics, University of Utah, September 1980. Surfaces, Special issue of Rocky Mountain J. Math., R. E. Barnhill and G. M. Nielson, (eds.), January 1984, vol. 14, pp. 53-76. [MR: 736166] [Zbl: 0555.65016] [Google Scholar]
- R. E. BARNHILL and S. H. WATSON (1989), Geometry Processing : Numerical Multiple Integration. Mathematics of Surfaces III, D. C. Handscomb, ed., Oxford University Press, pp. 49-69. [MR: 1042104] [Zbl: 0715.65014] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.