Volume 26, Number 1, 1992Topics in computer aided geometric design
|Page(s)||177 - 190|
|Published online||31 January 2017|
- C. DE BOOR, (1978), A Practical Guide to Splines, Springer-Verlag. [MR: 507062] [Zbl: 0406.41003]
- H. EDELSBRUNER, (1987), Algorithms in combinatorial geometry, Springer-Verlag. [MR: 904271] [Zbl: 0634.52001]
- J. M. LANE and R. F. RIESENFELD (1980), A theoretical development for the computer génération and display of piecewise polynomial surfaces, IEEE T. Pattern Anal. 2, 35-46. [Zbl: 0436.68063]
- K. H. LAU, (1988), Conditions for avoiding loss of Geometric continuity on spline curves, Comput, Aided Geom. Design. 5, 209-214. [MR: 959605] [Zbl: 0646.41009]
- C. M. STONE and T. DEROSE, (1989), A geometric characterization of parametric cubic curves, ACM Trans. Graph. 8, 147-163. [Zbl: 0746.68102]
- C. Y. WANG, (1981), Shape classification of the parametric cubic curve and parametric B-spline cubic curve, Comput. Aided Design. 13, 199-206.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.