Volume 26, Number 1, 1992Topics in computer aided geometric design
|Page(s)||177 - 190|
|Published online||31 January 2017|
- C. DE BOOR, (1978), A Practical Guide to Splines, Springer-Verlag. [MR: 507062] [Zbl: 0406.41003] [Google Scholar]
- H. EDELSBRUNER, (1987), Algorithms in combinatorial geometry, Springer-Verlag. [MR: 904271] [Zbl: 0634.52001] [Google Scholar]
- J. M. LANE and R. F. RIESENFELD (1980), A theoretical development for the computer génération and display of piecewise polynomial surfaces, IEEE T. Pattern Anal. 2, 35-46. [Zbl: 0436.68063] [Google Scholar]
- K. H. LAU, (1988), Conditions for avoiding loss of Geometric continuity on spline curves, Comput, Aided Geom. Design. 5, 209-214. [MR: 959605] [Zbl: 0646.41009] [Google Scholar]
- C. M. STONE and T. DEROSE, (1989), A geometric characterization of parametric cubic curves, ACM Trans. Graph. 8, 147-163. [Zbl: 0746.68102] [Google Scholar]
- C. Y. WANG, (1981), Shape classification of the parametric cubic curve and parametric B-spline cubic curve, Comput. Aided Design. 13, 199-206. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.