Volume 26, Number 1, 1992Topics in computer aided geometric design
|Page(s)||191 - 200|
|Published online||31 January 2017|
- W. BOEHM, On Cubics : A Survey. Comput. Graph. Image Process. 19 (1982) pp. 201-226. [Zbl: 0534.65095]
- W. BOEHM, G. FARIN and J. KAHMANN, A survey of curve and surface methods in CAGD. Comput. Aided Geom. Design, 1 (1984) pp. 1-60. [Zbl: 0604.65005]
- W. BOEHM and D. HANSFORD, Bézier Patches on Quadrics, in G. Farin, editor, NURBS for Curve and Surface Design, SIAM, Philadelphia (1991) pp. 1-14. [MR: 1133460] [Zbl: 0760.68087]
- G. FARIN, Curves and Surfaces for Computer Aided Geometric Design. Academic Press, 1988, 2nd Edition 1990. [MR: 974109] [Zbl: 0694.68004]
- G. FARIN, B. PIPER and A. WORSEY, The octant of a sphere as a non-degenerate triangular Bézier patch. Comput. Aided Geom. Design, 4 (1987) pp. 329-332. [MR: 937371] [Zbl: 0646.41011]
- G. GEISE and U. LANGBECKER, Finite quadrics segments with four conic boundary curves. Comput. Aided Geom. Design 7 (1990) pp. 141-150. [MR: 1074604] [Zbl: 0716.65012]
- E. LEE, The rational Bézier representation for conics, in G. Farin, editor, Geometric Modeling : Algorithms and New Trends, SIAM, Philadelphia (1987) pp. 3-19. [MR: 936441]
- J. NIEBUHR, B-patches on Quadrics. Dissertation TU Braunschweig, to be published in 1991 (in German).
- T. SEDERBERG, Implicit curves and surfaces. Ph. D. Thesis, Purdue, 1983.
- T. SEDERBERG and D. ANDERSON, Steiner surface patches. IEEE CG&A, May (1985).
- D. STRUIK, Lectures on Analytic and Projective Geometry. Addison-Wesley, 1953. [MR: 57552] [Zbl: 0053.28701]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.