Volume 26, Number 1, 1992Topics in computer aided geometric design
|Page(s)||201 - 209|
|Published online||31 January 2017|
- R. BARNHILL, Representations and approximation of surfaces. In J. R. Rice, editor, Mathematical Software III, Academic Press, 1977. [MR: 489081] [Zbl: 0407.68030]
- R. BARNHILL and G. FARIN, C1 quintic interpolation over triangles : two explicit representations. Internat. J. Numer. Methods Engrg., 17, 1763-1778, 1981. [Zbl: 0477.65009]
- R. BARNHILL, G. FARIN, L. FAYARD and H. HAGEN, Twists, curvatures, and surface interrogation. Comput. Aided Design, 20 (6), 341-346, 1988. [Zbl: 0656.65026]
- W. BOEHM, G. FARIN and J. KAHMANN, A survey of curve and surface methods in CAGD. Comput. Aided Geom. Design, 1 (1), 1-60, 1984. [Zbl: 0604.65005]
- R. CLOUGH and J. TOCHER, Finite element stiffness matrices for analysis of plates in blending. In Proceedings of Conference on Matrix Methods in Structural Analysis, 1965.
- G. FARIN, Curves and Surfaces for Computer Aided Geometric Design. Academic Press, 1988, second édition 1990. [MR: 974109] [Zbl: 0694.68004]
- G. FARIN, A modified Clough-Tocher interpolant. Comput. Aided Geom. Design, 2 (1-3), 19-27, 1985. [Zbl: 0586.65007]
- G. FARIN, Triangular Bernstein-Bézier patches. Comput. Aided Geom. Design, 3 (2), 83-128, 1986. [MR: 867116]
- G. FARIN, N. REIN, N. SAPIDIS and A. WORSEY, Fairing cubic B-spline curves. Comput. Aided Geom. Design, 4 (1-2), 91-104, 1987. [MR: 898026] [Zbl: 0644.65007]
- G. FARIN, N. SAPIDIS, Curvature and the fairness of curves and surfaces. IEEE Comput. Graph. Appl., 9 (2), 52-57, 1989.
- A. WORSEY, G. FARIN, Contouring a bivariate quadratic polynomial over a triangle. Comput. Aided Geom. Design, 7 (1-4), 337-352, 1990. [MR: 1074619] [Zbl: 0726.65014]
- A. WORSEY, G. FARIN, An n-dimensional Clough-Tocher element. Constr. Approx., 3, 99-110, 1987. [MR: 889547] [Zbl: 0631.41003]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.