Volume 26, Number 1, 1992Topics in computer aided geometric design
|Page(s)||201 - 209|
|Published online||31 January 2017|
- R. BARNHILL, Representations and approximation of surfaces. In J. R. Rice, editor, Mathematical Software III, Academic Press, 1977. [MR: 489081] [Zbl: 0407.68030] [Google Scholar]
- R. BARNHILL and G. FARIN, C1 quintic interpolation over triangles : two explicit representations. Internat. J. Numer. Methods Engrg., 17, 1763-1778, 1981. [Zbl: 0477.65009] [Google Scholar]
- R. BARNHILL, G. FARIN, L. FAYARD and H. HAGEN, Twists, curvatures, and surface interrogation. Comput. Aided Design, 20 (6), 341-346, 1988. [Zbl: 0656.65026] [Google Scholar]
- W. BOEHM, G. FARIN and J. KAHMANN, A survey of curve and surface methods in CAGD. Comput. Aided Geom. Design, 1 (1), 1-60, 1984. [Zbl: 0604.65005] [Google Scholar]
- R. CLOUGH and J. TOCHER, Finite element stiffness matrices for analysis of plates in blending. In Proceedings of Conference on Matrix Methods in Structural Analysis, 1965. [Google Scholar]
- G. FARIN, Curves and Surfaces for Computer Aided Geometric Design. Academic Press, 1988, second édition 1990. [MR: 974109] [Zbl: 0694.68004] [Google Scholar]
- G. FARIN, A modified Clough-Tocher interpolant. Comput. Aided Geom. Design, 2 (1-3), 19-27, 1985. [Zbl: 0586.65007] [Google Scholar]
- G. FARIN, Triangular Bernstein-Bézier patches. Comput. Aided Geom. Design, 3 (2), 83-128, 1986. [MR: 867116] [Google Scholar]
- G. FARIN, N. REIN, N. SAPIDIS and A. WORSEY, Fairing cubic B-spline curves. Comput. Aided Geom. Design, 4 (1-2), 91-104, 1987. [MR: 898026] [Zbl: 0644.65007] [Google Scholar]
- G. FARIN, N. SAPIDIS, Curvature and the fairness of curves and surfaces. IEEE Comput. Graph. Appl., 9 (2), 52-57, 1989. [Google Scholar]
- A. WORSEY, G. FARIN, Contouring a bivariate quadratic polynomial over a triangle. Comput. Aided Geom. Design, 7 (1-4), 337-352, 1990. [MR: 1074619] [Zbl: 0726.65014] [Google Scholar]
- A. WORSEY, G. FARIN, An n-dimensional Clough-Tocher element. Constr. Approx., 3, 99-110, 1987. [MR: 889547] [Zbl: 0631.41003] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.