Volume 28, Number 6, 1994
|Page(s)||745 - 760|
|Published online||31 January 2017|
- [Ba] H. BABOVSKI, 1986, On a simulation scheme for the Boltzmann equation, Math. Med. Appl. Sc., 8, 223-233. [MR: 845926] [Zbl: 0609.76084]
- [Bi] G. A. BIRD, 1976, Molecular gas dynamics, Clar. Press, Oxford.
- [Ce] C. CERCIGNANI, 1988, The Boltzmann equation and its applications, Springer, Berlin. [MR: 1313028] [Zbl: 0646.76001]
- [Il, Ne] R. ILLNER, H. NEUNZERT, 1987, On simulation methods for the Boltzmann equation, Tr. Th. Stat. Phys., 16, 141-154. [MR: 898476] [Zbl: 0623.76084]
- [Ba] K. NAMBU, 1983, Interrelations between various direct simulations methods for solving the Boltzmann equation, J. Phys. Soc. Jap., 52, 3382-3388.
- [Pa] G. C. PAPANICOLAOU, 1975, Asymptotic analysis of transport processes, Bull. A.M. S., 81, 330 392. [MR: 362523] [Zbl: 0361.60056]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.