Volume 32, Number 2, 1998
|Page(s)||211 - 221|
|Published online||27 January 2017|
- P. G. SAFFMAN, G. TAYLOR, (1958), The penetration of a fluid in a porous medium or Hele-Shaw cell containing a more viscous liquid, Proc. Roy. Soc, A245, pp. 312-329. [MR: 97227] [Zbl: 0086.41603]
- R. L. CHOUKE, P. Van der MEURS, C. Van der POEL (1959), The stability of a slow, immiscible, viscous liquid-liquid displacements in a permeable media, Trans AIME, 216, pp. 188-194.
- S. B. GORELL and G. M. HOMSY (1983), A theory of the optimal policy of oil recovery by the secondary displacement process, SIAM J. Appl. Math, 43, pp. 79-98. [MR: 687791] [Zbl: 0514.76090]
- G. I. PASA and D. A. POLIŠEVSKI (1992), Instability of interfaces in oil recovery, Int. J. Engng. Sci., 30, pp. 161-167. [MR: 1144921] [Zbl: 0825.76233]
- G. I. PASA (1994), An existence theorem for a problem in oil recovery, Rev. Roum. Mec. Appl., 39, pp. 72-81. [MR: 1392189] [Zbl: 0886.76091]
- G. I. PASA(1994), A numerical characterization of the growth constant in oil recovery, Preprint IMAR No. 43.
- G. I. PASA (1996), An existence theorem for a control problem in oil recovery, Numer. Funct. Analysis and Optimiz., 17, pp. 921-933. [MR: 1421299] [Zbl: 0883.76083]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.