Volume 34, Number 1, January/February 2000
|Page(s)||109 - 125|
|Published online||15 April 2002|
- L. Bergé and T. Colin, A singular perturbation problem for an envelope equation in plasma physics. Physica D 84 (1995) 437-459. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Colin, On the Cauchy problem for a nonlocal, nonlinear Schrödinger equation occurring in plasma Physics. Differential and Integral Equations 6 (1993) 1431-1450. [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- R.O. Dendy, Plasma dynamics. Oxford University Press, New York (1990). [Google Scholar]
- J. Ginibre and G. Velo, On a class of nonlinear Schrödinger equations. Parts I, II. J. Funct. Anal. 32 (1979) 1-32, 33-71; Part III Ann. Inst. H. Poincaré A 28 (1978) 287-316. [Google Scholar]
- J. Ginibre and G. Velo, The global Cauchy problem for the nonlinear Schrödinger equation revisited. Ann. Inst. H. Poincaré Anal Non Linéaire 2 (1985) 309-402. [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Stein, Singular Integrals and Differentiability properties of Functions. Princeton University Press, Princeton, New Jersey (1970). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.