Volume 34, Number 3, May/june 2000
|Page(s)||637 - 662|
|Published online||15 April 2002|
- C. Bernardi and Y. Maday, Spectral methods for the approximation of fourth order problems: Applications to the Stokes and Navier-Stokes equations. Comput. and Structures 30 (1988) 205-216. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- C. Bernardi and Y. Maday, Some spectral approximations of one-dimensional fourth order problems, in: Progress in Approximation Theory, P. Nevai and A. Pinkus Eds., Academic Press, San Diego (1991), 43-116. [Google Scholar]
- C. Bernardi and Y. Maday, Spectral methods, in Handbook of Numerical Analysis, Vol. V, Part 2: Techniques of Scientific Computing, P.G. Ciarlet and J.L. Lions Eds., North-Holland, Amsterdam (1997) 209-485. [Google Scholar]
- C. Bernardi, G. Coppoletta and Y. Maday, Some spectral approximations of two-dimensional fourth order problems. Math. Comp. 59 (1992) 63-76. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- B. Bialecki, A fast solver for the orthogonal spline collocation solution of the biharmonic Dirichlet problem on rectangles. submitted. [Google Scholar]
- P.E. Bjørstad and B.P. Tjøstheim, Efficient algorithms for solving a fourth-order equation with the spectral-Galerkin method. SIAM J. Sci. Comput. 18 (1997) 621-632. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Boyd, Chebyshev and Fourier Spectral Methods. Springer-Verlag, Berlin (1989). [Google Scholar]
- J. Douglas Jr. and T. Dupont, Collocation Methods for Parabolic Equations in a Single Space Variable. Lect. Notes Math. 358, Springer-Verlag, New York, 1974. [Google Scholar]
- G.H. Golub and C.F. van Loan, Matrix Computations, Third edn., The Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore, MD (1996). [Google Scholar]
- W. Heinrichs, A stabilized treatment of the biharmonic operator with spectral methods. SIAM J. Sci. Stat. Comput. 12 (1991) 1162-1172. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Karageorghis, The numerical solution of laminar flow in a re-entrant tube geometry by a Chebyshev spectral element collocation method. Comput. Methods Appl. Mech. Engng. 100 (1992) 339-358. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Karageorghis, A fully conforming spectral collocation scheme for second and fourth order problems. Comput. Methods Appl. Mech. Engng. 126 (1995) 305-314. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Karageorghis and T.N. Phillips, Conforming Chebyshev spectral collocation methods for the solution of laminar flow in a constricted channel. IMA Journal Numer. Anal. 11 (1991) 33-55. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Karageorghis and T. Tang, A spectral domain decomposition approach for steady Navier-Stokes problems in circular geometries. Computers and Fluids 25 (1996) 541-549. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- Z.-M. Lou, B. Bialecki, and G. Fairweather, Orthogonal spline collocation methods for biharmonic problems. Numer. Math. 80 (1998) 267-303. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- W.W. Schultz, N.Y. Lee and J.P. Boyd, Chebyshev pseudospectral method of viscous flows with corner singularities. J. Sci. Comput. 4 (1989) 1-19. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Shen, Efficient spectral-Galerkin method I. Direct solvers of second- and forth-order equations using Legendre polynomials. SIAM J. Sci. Comput. 15 (1994) 1489-1505. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.