Volume 34, Number 3, May/june 2000
|Page(s)||637 - 662|
|Published online||15 April 2002|
- C. Bernardi and Y. Maday, Spectral methods for the approximation of fourth order problems: Applications to the Stokes and Navier-Stokes equations. Comput. and Structures 30 (1988) 205-216. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- C. Bernardi and Y. Maday, Some spectral approximations of one-dimensional fourth order problems, in: Progress in Approximation Theory, P. Nevai and A. Pinkus Eds., Academic Press, San Diego (1991), 43-116.
- C. Bernardi and Y. Maday, Spectral methods, in Handbook of Numerical Analysis, Vol. V, Part 2: Techniques of Scientific Computing, P.G. Ciarlet and J.L. Lions Eds., North-Holland, Amsterdam (1997) 209-485.
- C. Bernardi, G. Coppoletta and Y. Maday, Some spectral approximations of two-dimensional fourth order problems. Math. Comp. 59 (1992) 63-76. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- B. Bialecki, A fast solver for the orthogonal spline collocation solution of the biharmonic Dirichlet problem on rectangles. submitted.
- P.E. Bjørstad and B.P. Tjøstheim, Efficient algorithms for solving a fourth-order equation with the spectral-Galerkin method. SIAM J. Sci. Comput. 18 (1997) 621-632. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J.P. Boyd, Chebyshev and Fourier Spectral Methods. Springer-Verlag, Berlin (1989).
- J. Douglas Jr. and T. Dupont, Collocation Methods for Parabolic Equations in a Single Space Variable. Lect. Notes Math. 358, Springer-Verlag, New York, 1974.
- G.H. Golub and C.F. van Loan, Matrix Computations, Third edn., The Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore, MD (1996).
- W. Heinrichs, A stabilized treatment of the biharmonic operator with spectral methods. SIAM J. Sci. Stat. Comput. 12 (1991) 1162-1172. [CrossRef]
- A. Karageorghis, The numerical solution of laminar flow in a re-entrant tube geometry by a Chebyshev spectral element collocation method. Comput. Methods Appl. Mech. Engng. 100 (1992) 339-358. [CrossRef]
- A. Karageorghis, A fully conforming spectral collocation scheme for second and fourth order problems. Comput. Methods Appl. Mech. Engng. 126 (1995) 305-314. [CrossRef]
- A. Karageorghis and T.N. Phillips, Conforming Chebyshev spectral collocation methods for the solution of laminar flow in a constricted channel. IMA Journal Numer. Anal. 11 (1991) 33-55. [CrossRef]
- A. Karageorghis and T. Tang, A spectral domain decomposition approach for steady Navier-Stokes problems in circular geometries. Computers and Fluids 25 (1996) 541-549. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Z.-M. Lou, B. Bialecki, and G. Fairweather, Orthogonal spline collocation methods for biharmonic problems. Numer. Math. 80 (1998) 267-303. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- W.W. Schultz, N.Y. Lee and J.P. Boyd, Chebyshev pseudospectral method of viscous flows with corner singularities. J. Sci. Comput. 4 (1989) 1-19. [CrossRef]
- J. Shen, Efficient spectral-Galerkin method I. Direct solvers of second- and forth-order equations using Legendre polynomials. SIAM J. Sci. Comput. 15 (1994) 1489-1505. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.