Volume 36, Number 2, March/April 2002
|Page(s)||155 - 175|
|Published online||15 May 2002|
- N.S. Banerjee and J. Geer, Exponential approximations using Fourier series partial sums, ICASE Report No. 97-56, NASA Langley Research Center (1997). [Google Scholar]
- N. Bary, Treatise of Trigonometric Series. The Macmillan Company, New York (1964). [Google Scholar]
- H.S. Carslaw, Introduction to the Theory of Fourier's Series and Integrals. Dover (1950). [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Eckhoff, Accurate reconstructions of functions of finite regularity from truncated series expansions. Math. Comp. 64 (1995) 671-690. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Eckhoff, On a high order numerical method for functions with singularities. Math. Comp. 67 (1998) 1063-1087. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- A. Gelb and E. Tadmor, Detection of edges in spectral data. Appl. Comput. Harmon. Anal. 7 (1999) 101-135. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- A. Gelb and E. Tadmor, Detection of edges in spectral data. II. Nonlinear Enhancement. SIAM J. Numer. Anal. 38 (2001) 1389-1408. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.I. Golubov, Determination of the jump of a function of bounded p-variation by its Fourier series. Math. Notes 12 (1972) 444-449. [Google Scholar]
- D. Gottlieb and C.-W. Shu, On the Gibbs phenomenon and its resolution. SIAM Rev. (1997). [Google Scholar]
- D. Gottlieb and E. Tadmor, Recovering pointwise values of discontinuous data within spectral accuracy, in Progress and Supercomputing in Computational Fluid Dynamics, Proceedings of a 1984 U.S.-Israel Workshop, Progress in Scientific Computing, Vol. 6, E.M. Murman and S.S. Abarbanel Eds., Birkhauser, Boston (1985) 357-375. [Google Scholar]
- G. Kvernadze, Determination of the jump of a bounded function by its Fourier series. J. Approx. Theory 92 (1998) 167-190. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- E. Tadmor and J. Tanner, Adaptive mollifiers for high resolution recovery of piecewise smooth data from its spectral information, Foundations of Comput. Math. Online publication DOI: 10.1007/s002080010019 (2001), in press. [Google Scholar]
- A. Zygmund, Trigonometric Series. Cambridge University Press (1959). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.