Volume 36, Number 4, July/August 2002
|Page(s)||705 - 724|
|Published online||15 September 2002|
- R.A. Adams, Sobolev Spaces. Academic Press, New York (1975).
- Y. Coudière, J.P. Vila and P. Villedieu, Convergence rate of a finite volume scheme for a two dimensional convection diffusion problem. ESAIM: M2AN 33 (1999) 493-516. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [MathSciNet]
- J. Droniou, Non-coercive linear elliptic problems. Potential Anal. 17 (2002) 181-203. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J. Droniou, Ph.D. thesis, CMI, Université de Provence.
- R. Eymard, T. Gallouët and R. Herbin, Finite Volume Methods, in Handbook of Numerical Analysis, Vol. VII, P.G. Ciarlet and J.L. Lions Eds., North-Holland, Amsterdam (1991) 713-1020.
- R. Eymard, T. Gallouët and R. Herbin, Convergence of finite volume approximations to the solutions of semilinear convection diffusion reaction equations. Numer. Math. 82 (1999) 91-116. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J.M. Fiard and R. Herbin, Comparison between finite volume finite element methods for the numerical simulation of an elliptic problem arising in electrochemical engineering. Comput. Methods Appl. Mech. Engrg. 115 (1994) 315-338. [CrossRef]
- P.A. Forsyth and P.H. Sammon, Quadratic convergence for cell-centered grids. Appl. Numer. Math. 4 (1988) 377-394. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- T. Gallouët, R. Herbin and M.H. Vignal, Error estimate for the approximate finite volume solutions of convection diffusion equations with Dirichlet, Neumann or Fourier boundary conditions. SIAM J. Numer. Anal. (2000).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.