Volume 37, Number 1, January/February 2003
|Page(s)||117 - 132|
|Published online||15 March 2003|
- S. Allen and J. Cahn, A microscopic theory for antiphase boundary motion and its application to antiphase domain coarsening. Acta Metall. 27 (1979) 1084-1095.
- H. Brezis, Analyse fonctionnelle. Masson, Paris (1983). Théorie et applications [Theory and applications].
- Xinfu Chen, Generationand propagation of interfaces for reaction-diffusion equations. J. Differential Equations 96 (1992) 116-141. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- E.A. Coddington and N. Levinson, Theory of ordinary differential equations. McGraw-Hill Book Company, Inc., New York, Toronto, London (1955).
- Ha Dang, P.C. Fife and L.A. Peletier, Saddle solutions of the bistable diffusion equation. Z. Angew. Math. Phys. 43 (1992) 984-998. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- F.R. de Hoog and R. Weiss, An approximation theory for boundary value problems on infinite intervals. Computing 24 (1980) 227-239. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- P. de Mottoni and M. Schatzman, Development of interfaces in . Proc. Roy. Soc. Edinburgh Sect. A 116 (1990) 207-220. [MathSciNet]
- P. de Mottoni and M. Schatzman, Geometrical evolution of developed interfaces. Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 347 (1995) 1533-1589. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- B. Engquist and A. Majda, Absorbing boundary conditions for the numerical simulation of waves. Math. Comp. 31 (1977) 629-651. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- L.C. Evans, H.M. Soner and P.E. Souganidis, Phase transitions and generalized motion by mean curvature. Comm. Pure Appl. Math. 45 (1992) 1097-1123. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- D. Gilbarg and N.S. Trudinger, Elliptic partial differential equations of second order. Springer-Verlag, Berlin (2001). Reprint of the 1998 edition.
- T.M. Hagstrom and H.B. Keller, Asymptotic boundary conditions and numerical methods for nonlinear elliptic problems on unbounded domains. Math. Comp. 48 (1987) 449-470. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- T. Hagstrom and H.B. Keller, Exact boundary conditions at an artificial boundary for partial differential equations in cylinders. SIAM J. Math. Anal. 17 (1986) 322-341. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- T. Ilmanen, Convergence of the Allen-Cahn equation to Brakke's motion by mean curvature. J. Differential Geom. 38 (1993) 417-461. [MathSciNet]
- A.D. Jepson and H.B. Keller, Steady state and periodic solution paths: their bifurcations and computations, in Numerical methods for bifurcation problems, Dortmund (1983). Birkhäuser, Basel (1984) 219-246.
- A. Jepson, Asymptotic boundary conditions for ordinary differential equations. Ph.D. thesis, California Institute of Technology (1980).
- P.A. Markowich, A theory for the approximation of solutions of boundary value problems on infinite intervals. SIAM J. Math. Anal. 13 (1982) 484-513. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- M. Schatzman, On the stability of the saddle solution of Allen-Cahn's equation. Proc. Roy. Soc. Edinburgh Sect. A 125 (1995) 1241-1275. [MathSciNet]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.