Volume 38, Number 1, January-February 2004
|Page(s)||93 - 127|
|Published online||15 February 2004|
- H. Amann, Linear and Quasilinear Parabolic Problems 1: Abstract Linear Theory. Birkhäuser, Basel (1995).
- H.-J. Bungartz and M. Griebel, A note on the complexity of solving Poisson's equation for spaces of bounded mixed derivatives. J. Complexity 15 (1999) 167–199. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- S.C. Eisenstat, H.C. Elman and M.H. Schultz, Variational iterative methods for nonsymmetric systems of linear equations. SIAM J. Numer. Anal. 20 (1983) 345–357. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- M. Griebel and S. Knapek, Optimized tensor product approximation spaces. Constr. Approx. 16 (2000) 525–540. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- M. Griebel, P. Oswald and T. Schiekofer, Sparse grids for boundary integral equations. Numer. Math. 83 (1999) 279–312. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J.L. Lions and E. Magenes, Non-homogeneous boundary value problems and applications I. Springer-Verlag (1972).
- P. Oswald, On best N-term approximation by Haar functions in Hs-norms, in Metric Function Theory and Related Topics in Analysis. S.M. Nikolskij, B.S. Kashin, A.D. Izaak Eds., AFC, Moscow (1999) 137–163 (in Russian).
- H.C. Öttinger, Stochastic Processes in polymeric fluids. Springer-Verlag (1998).
- A. Pazy, Semigroups of Linear Operators and Applications to Partial Differential Equations. Appl. Math. Sci., Springer-Verlag, New York 44 (1983).
- G. Schmidlin, C. Lage and C. Schwab, Rapid solution of first kind boundary integral equations in . Eng. Anal. Bound. Elem. 27 (2003) 469–490. [CrossRef]
- D. Schötzau, hp-DGFEM for Parabolic Evolution Problems. Dissertation ETH Zurich (1999).
- D. Schötzau and C. Schwab, Time discretization of parabolic problems by the hp-version of the discontinuous Galerkin finite element method. SIAM J. Numer. Analysis 38 (2000) 837–875. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- D. Schötzau and C. Schwab, hp-Discontinuous Galerkin time-stepping for parabolic problems. C.R. Acad. Sci. Paris 333 (2001) 1121–1126.
- C. Schwab, p and hp Finite Element Methods. Oxford University Press (1998).
- C. Schwab and R.A. Todor, Sparse finite elements for stochastic elliptic problems-higher order moments (in press in Computing 2003), http://www.math.ethz.ch/research/groups/sam/reports/2003
- V. Thomee, Galerkin Finite Element Methods for Parabolic Problems. Springer-Verlag (1997).
- T. von Petersdorff and C. Schwab, Wavelet-discretizations of parabolic integro-differential equations. SIAM J. Numer. Anal. 41 (2003) 159–180. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- T. Werder, D. Schötzau, K. Gerdes and C. Schwab, hp-Discontinuous Galerkin time-stepping for parabolic problems. Comput. Methods Appl. Mech. Eng. 190 (2001) 6685–6708. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.