Volume 38, Number 4, July-August 2004
|Page(s)||691 - 706|
|Published online||15 August 2004|
- D.E. Carlson, Linear thermoelasticity, in Handbuch der physik, C. Truesdell Ed., VIa/2 (1972) 297–345.
- M.I.M. Copetti, A one-dimensional thermoelastic problem with unilateral constraint. Math. Comp. Simul. 59 (2002) 361–376. [CrossRef]
- M.I.M. Copetti and D.A. French, Numerical solution of a thermoviscoelastic contact problem by a penalty method. SIAM J. Numer. Anal. 41 (2003) 1487–1504. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- W.A. Day, Heat conduction with linear thermoelasticity. Springer, New York (1985).
- C. Eck, Existence of solutions to a thermo-viscoelastic contact problem with Coulomb friction. Math. Mod. Meth. Appl. Sci. 12 (2002) 1491–1511. [CrossRef]
- C. Eck and J. Jarušek, The solvability of a coupled thermoviscoelastic contact problem with small Coulomb friction and linearized growth of frictional heat. Math. Meth. Appl. Sci. 22 (1999) 1221–1234. [CrossRef]
- C.M. Elliott and T. Qi, A dynamic contact problem in thermoelasticity. Nonlinear Anal. 23 (1994) 883–898. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- S. Jiang and R. Racke, Evolution equations in thermoelasticity. Chapman & Hall/ CRC (2000).
- J.U. Kim, A one-dimensional dynamic contact problem in linear viscoelasticity. Math. Meth. Appl. Sci. 13 (1990) 55–79. [CrossRef]
- K.L. Kuttler and M. Shillor, A dynamic contact problem in one-dimensional thermoviscoelasticity. Nonlinear World 2 (1995) 355–385. [MathSciNet]
- M. Schatzman and M. Bercovier, Numerical approximation of a wave equation with unilateral constraints. Math. Comp. 53 (1989) 55–79. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.