Volume 38, Number 4, July-August 2004
|Page(s)||691 - 706|
|Published online||15 August 2004|
- D.E. Carlson, Linear thermoelasticity, in Handbuch der physik, C. Truesdell Ed., VIa/2 (1972) 297–345. [Google Scholar]
- M.I.M. Copetti, A one-dimensional thermoelastic problem with unilateral constraint. Math. Comp. Simul. 59 (2002) 361–376. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.I.M. Copetti and D.A. French, Numerical solution of a thermoviscoelastic contact problem by a penalty method. SIAM J. Numer. Anal. 41 (2003) 1487–1504. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- W.A. Day, Heat conduction with linear thermoelasticity. Springer, New York (1985). [Google Scholar]
- C. Eck, Existence of solutions to a thermo-viscoelastic contact problem with Coulomb friction. Math. Mod. Meth. Appl. Sci. 12 (2002) 1491–1511. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Eck and J. Jarušek, The solvability of a coupled thermoviscoelastic contact problem with small Coulomb friction and linearized growth of frictional heat. Math. Meth. Appl. Sci. 22 (1999) 1221–1234. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.M. Elliott and T. Qi, A dynamic contact problem in thermoelasticity. Nonlinear Anal. 23 (1994) 883–898. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- S. Jiang and R. Racke, Evolution equations in thermoelasticity. Chapman & Hall/ CRC (2000). [Google Scholar]
- J.U. Kim, A one-dimensional dynamic contact problem in linear viscoelasticity. Math. Meth. Appl. Sci. 13 (1990) 55–79. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.L. Kuttler and M. Shillor, A dynamic contact problem in one-dimensional thermoviscoelasticity. Nonlinear World 2 (1995) 355–385. [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- M. Schatzman and M. Bercovier, Numerical approximation of a wave equation with unilateral constraints. Math. Comp. 53 (1989) 55–79. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.