Volume 39, Number 3, May-June 2005Special issue on Low Mach Number Flows Conference
|Page(s)||515 - 535|
|Published online||15 June 2005|
- S. Abarbanel and D. Gottlieb, Time splitting for two and three-dimensional Navier-Stokes equations with mixed derivatives. J. Comput. Phys. 41 (1981) 1–33. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- S. Allmaras, Analysis of a Local Matrix Preconditioner for the 2-D Navier-Stokes Equations. AIAA Paper 1993-3330 (1993).
- A. Brandt, Multi-level adaptive solutions to boundary value problems. Math. Comp. 31 (1977) 333–390. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- D.A. Caughey and A. Jameson, Fast Preconditioned Multigrid Solution of the Euler and Navier-Stokes Equations for Steady Compressible Flows. AIAA Paper 2002-0963 (2002).
- K. Hosseini and J.J. Alonso, Practical Implementation and Improvement of Preconditioning Methods for Explicit Multistage Flow Solvers. AIAA Paper 2004-0763 (2004).
- A. Jameson, The Evolution of Computational Methods in Aerodynamics. ASME J. Appl. Mech. 50 (1983) 1052–1070. [CrossRef]
- A. Jameson, Time Dependent Calculations Using Multigrid, with Applications to Unsteady Flows past Airfoils and Wings. AIAA Paper 1991-1596 (1991).
- A. Jameson and D.A. Caughey, How Many Steps are Required to Solve the Euler equations of Steady, Compressible Flow: In Search of a Fast Solution Algorithm. AIAA Paper 2001-2673 (2001).
- A. Jameson, W. Schmidt and E. Turkel, Numerical Solutions of the Euler Equations by a Finite Volume Method using Runge-Kutta Time-Stepping Schemes. AIAA Paper 1981-1259 (1981).
- L. Martinelli and A. Jameson, Validation of a Multigrid Method for the Reynolds Averaged Equations. AIAA Paper 1988-0414 (1988).
- N.D. Melson and M.D. Sanetrik, Multigrid Acceleration of Time-Accurate Navier-Stokes Calculations, in 7th Copper Mountain Conference on Multigrid Methods (1995).
- S.A. Pandya, S. Venkateswaran and T.H. Pulliam, Implementation of Preconditioned Dual-Time Procedures in OVERFLOW. AIAA paper 2003-0072 (2003).
- N.A. Pierce and M.B. Giles, Preconditioned multigrid methods for compressible flow codes on stretched meshes. J. Comput. Phys. 136 (1997) 425–445. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J.S. Shuen, K.H. Chen and Y.H. Choi, A Time-Accurate Algorithm for Chemical Non-Equilibrium Viscous Flows at All Speeds. AIAA Paper 1992-3639 (1992).
- R.C. Swanson and E. Turkel, On central difference and upwind schemes. J. Comput. Phys. 101 (1992) 292–306. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- E. Turkel, Preconditioned methods for solving the incompressible and low speed compressible equations. J. Comput. Phys. 72 (1987) 277–298. [CrossRef]
- E. Turkel, A review of preconditioning methods for fluid dynamics. Appl. Numer. Math. 12 (1993) 257–284. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- E. Turkel, Preconditioning-Squared Methods for Multidimensional Aerodynamics. AIAA Paper 1997-2025 (1997).
- E. Turkel, Preconditioning Techniques in Computational Fluid Dynamics. An. Rev. Fluid Mech. 31 (1999) 385–416. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
- E. Turkel, Robust Preconditioning for Steady and Unsteady Viscous Flows. AIAA Paper 2002-0962 (2002).
- E. Turkel and V.N. Vatsa, Effect of artificial viscosity on three-dimensional flow solutions. AIAA Journal 32 (1993) 39–45. [CrossRef]
- E. Turkel and V.N. Vatsa, Choice of Variables and Preconditioning for Time Dependent Problems. AIAA Paper 2003-3692 (2003).
- E. Turkel, A. Fiterman and B. van Leer, Preconditioning and the Limit to the Incompressible Flow Equations, in Computing the Future: Frontiers of Computational Fluid Dynamics 1994, D.A. Caughey and M.M. Hafez Eds., Wiley Publishing (1994) 215–234.
- E. Turkel, V.N. Vatsa and R. Radespiel, Preconditioning Methods for Low Speed Flow. AIAA Paper 1996-2460 (1996).
- E. Turkel, V.N. Vatsa and V. Venkatakrishnan, Uni-directional Implicit Acceleration Techniques. 14th AIAA Computational Fluid Dynamics Conference. AIAA paper 1999-3265 (1999).
- B. van Leer, W.T. Lee and P.L. Roe, Characteristic Time-Stepping or Local Preconditioning of the Euler Equations. AIAA Paper 1991-1552 (1991).
- V.N. Vatsa and B.W. Wedan, Development of a Multigrid Code for 3-d Navier-Stokes Equations and its Application to a Grid-refinement Study. Comput. Fluids 18 (1990) 391–403. [CrossRef]
- V.N. Vatsa, M.D. Sanetrik and E.B. Parlette, A Multigrid Based Multiblock Flow Solver for Practical Aerodynamic Configurations, in Computing the Future: Frontiers of Computational Fluid Dynamics 1994, D.A. Caughey and M.M. Hafez Eds., Wiley Publishing (1994) 414–447.
- S. Venkateswaran and L. Merkle, Dual Time Stepping and Preconditioning for Unsteady Computations. AIAA Paper 1995-0078 (1995).
- S. Venkateswaran, D. Li and L. Merkle, Influence of Stagnation Regions on Preconditioned Solutions at Low Speeds. AIAA Paper 2003-0435 (2003).
- L.B. Wigton and R.C. Swanson, Variable Coefficient Implicit Residual Smoothing, 12th International Conference on Numerical Methods in Fluid Dynamics (1990).
- J.P. Withington, J.S. Shuen and V. Yang, A Time Accurate, Implicit Method for Chemically Reacting Flows at All Mach Numbers. AIAA Paper 1991-0581 (1991).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.