Volume 39, Number 3, May-June 2005Special issue on Low Mach Number Flows Conference
|Page(s)||591 - 607|
|Published online||15 June 2005|
- T. Barberon, P. Helluy and S. Rouy, Practical computation of axisymmetrical multifluid flows. Internat. J. Finite Volumes 1 (2003) 1–34.
- B. Biausser, S.T. Grilli and P. Fraunié, Numerical Simulations of Three-dimensional Wave Breaking by Coupling of a VOF Method and A Boundary Element Method, in Proc. 13th Offshore and Polar Engrg. Conf., ISOPE03, Honolulu, USA (May 2003) 333–339.
- B. Biausser, S. Guignard, R. Marcer and P. Fraunié, 3D two phase flows numerical simulations by SL-VOF method. Internat. J. Numer. Methods Fluids 45 (2004) 581–604. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J.U. Brackbill, B.D. Kothe and C. Zemach, A continuum method for modeling surface tension. J. Comput. Phys. 100 (1992) 335–354. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- C. De Jouëtte, H. Viviand, S. Wormon and J.M. Le Gouez, Pseudo compressibility method for incompressible flow calculation, in 4th Int. Symposium on computational Fluid Dynamics, Davis, California, 9–12 September (1991).
- A. Dervieux, Résolution de problèmes à frontière libre. Thesis, Paris VI (1981).
- T. Gallouët, J.-M. Hérard and N. Seguin, Some approximate godunov schemes to compute shallow-water equations with topography. Comput. Fluids 32 (2003) 479–513. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- S.T. Grilli, Fully Nonlinear Potential Flow Models used for Long Wave Runup Prediction, in Long-Wave Runup Models, H. Yeh, P. Liu and C. Synolakis Eds., World Scientific Pub (1997) 116–180.
- S.T. Grilli and R. Subramanya, Numerical modeling of wave breaking induced by fixed or moving boundaries. Comput. Mech. 17 (1996) 374–391. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- S.T. Grilli and I.A. Svendsen, Corner problems and global accuracy in the boundary element solution of nonlinear wave flows. Engrg. Analysis Boundary Elements 7 (1990) 178–195. [CrossRef]
- S.T. Grilli, P. Guyenne and F. Dias, A fully nonlinear model for three-dimensional overturning waves over arbitrary bottom, Internat. J. Numer. Methods Fluids 35 (2001) 829–867.
- S.T. Grilli, M.A. Losada and F. Martin, The Breaking of a Solitary Wave over a Step: Modeling and Experiments, in Proc. 4th Intl. Conf. on Hydraulic Engineering Software (HYDROSOFT92, Valencia, Spain, July 92), W.R. Blain and E. Cabrera Eds., Elsevier, Applied Science, Fluid Flow Modelling, Computational Mechanics Publications 1992575-586 (1992).
- S.T. Grilli, M.A. Losada and F. Martin, Characteristics of solitary wave breaking induced by breakwaters, J. Waterway Port Coastal Ocean Engrg. 120 (1994) 74–92.
- S.T. Grilli, J. Skourup and I.A. Svendsen, An Efficient Boundary Element Method for Nonlinear Water Waves. Engrg. Analysis Boundary Elements 6 (1989) 97–107. [CrossRef]
- S.T. Grilli, I.A. Svendsen and R. Subramanya, Breaking criterion and characteristics for solitary waves on slopes. J. Waterway Port Coastal Ocean Engrg. 123 (1997) 102–112. [CrossRef]
- S.T. Grilli, I.A. Svendsen and R. Subramanya, Closure of: Breaking criterion and characteristics for solitary waves on slopes. J. Waterway Port Coastal Ocean Engrg. 124 (1997) 333–335. [CrossRef]
- S.T. Grilli, R. Subramanya, I.A. Svendsen and J. Veeramony, Shoaling of solitary waves on plane beaches. J. Waterway Port Coastal Ocean Engrg. 120 (1994) 609–628. [CrossRef]
- S. Guignard, S.T. Grilli, R. Marcer and V. Rey, Computation of Shoaling and Breaking Waves in Nearshore Areas by the Coupling of BEM and VOF Methods, in Proc. 9th Offshore and Polar Engng. Conf., ISOPE99, Brest, France 3 (May 1999) 304–309.
- S. Guignard, R. Marcer, V. Rey, C. Kharif and P. Fraunié, Solitary wave breaking on sloping beaches: 2D two phase flow numerical simulation by SL-VOF method. Eur. J. Mech. B Fluids 20 (2001) 57–74. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- H. Guillard and C. Viozat, On the behavior of upwind schemes in the low Mach number limit. Comput. Fluids 28 (1999) 63–86. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- C.W. Hirt and B.D. Nichols, Volume of fluid method for the dynamics of free boundaries. J. Comput. Phys. 39 (1981) 323–345.
- C. Lachaume, B. Biausser, S.T. Grilli, P. Fraunié and S. Guignard, Modeling of Breaking and Post-breaking Waves on Slopes by Coupling of BEM and VOF methods, in Proc. 13th Offshore and Polar Engng. Conf., ISOPE03, Honolulu, USA (May 2003) 353–359.
- J. Li, Piecewise linear interface calculation. Technical report, Fascicule B-Mecanique, C. R. Acad. Sci. Paris Ser. II. (1995).
- P. Lubin, S. Vincent, J. Caltagirone and S. Abadie, Fully three-dimensional numerical simulation of a plunging breaker. C. R. Mécanique 331 (2003) 495–501. [CrossRef]
- P. Lubin, S. Vincent, J. Caltagirone and S. Abadie, Large eddy simulation of vortices induced by plunging breaking waves, in Proc. ISOPE 2004, 14th Intl. Offshore and Polar Enginering Conference and Exhibition 3 (2004) 306–312.
- S. Osher and R. Fedkiw, Level Set Methods and Dynamic Implicit Surfaces. Springer-Verlag, New York (2002).
- P. Sagaut, Large eddy simulation for incompressible flows. Springer-Verlag, New York (1998).
- R. Saurel and R. Abgrall, A simple method for compressible multifluid flows. SIAM J. Sci. Comput. 21 (1999) 1115–1145. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J.A. Sethian, Level Set Methods: Evolving Interfaces in Geometry, Fluid Mechanics, Computer Vision and Materials Sciences. Cambridge University Press (1996).
- M. Tanaka, The stability of solitary waves. Phys. Fluids 29 (1986) 650–655. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- E. Turkel, Preconditioned methods for solving the incompressible and low speed compressible equations. J. Comput. Phys. 72 (1987) 277–298. [CrossRef]
- E. Turkel, Review of preconditioning methods for fluid dynamics. Appl. Numer. Math. 12 (1993) 257–284. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- S. Vincent, Modélisation d'écoulements incompressibles de fluides non-miscibles. Université Bordeaux I (1999).
- S. Vincent and J.P. Caltagirone, Efficient solving method for unsteady incompressible interfacial flow problems. Internat. J. Numer. Methods Fluids 30 (1999) 795–811. [CrossRef]
- S. Vincent and J.P. Caltagirone, A one cell local multigrid method for solving unsteady incompressible multi-phase flows. J. Comput. Phys. 163 (2000) 172–215. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- S. Vincent, J.P. Caltagirone, P. Lubin and T.N. Randrianarivelo, an adaptative augmented Lagrangian method for three-dimensional multi-material flows. Comput. Fluids (2004), under press.
- H. Viviand, Pseudo-unsteady methods for transonic flow computations, in 19th Int. Conf. on Numerical Methods in Fluid Dynamics, Stanford, Springer-Verlag, New-York 141 (1980).
- H. Viviand, Analysis of pseudo-compressibility systems for compressible and incompressible flows. Technical report, Comput. Fluids Dynamics Rev. (1995).
- T. Yasuda, H. Mutsuda and N. Mizutani, Kinematic of overtuning solitary waves and their relations to breaker types. Coastal Engrg. 29 (1997) 317–346. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.