Volume 39, Number 3, May-June 2005Special issue on Low Mach Number Flows Conference
|Page(s)||609 - 616|
|Published online||15 June 2005|
- R. Becker, M. Braack and R. Rannacher, Numerical simulation of laminar flames at low Mach number with adaptive finite elements. Combustion Theory and Modelling, Bristol 3 (1999) 503–534. [Google Scholar]
- R. Becker, M. Braack, Solution of a stationary benchmark problem for natural convection with high temperature difference. Int. J. Thermal Sci. 41 (2002) 428–439. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.R. Chenoweth and S. Paolucci, Natural Convection in an enclosed vertical air layer with large horizontal temperature differences. J. Fluid Mech. 169 (1986) 173–210. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. de Vahl Davis, Natural convection of air in a square cavity: a benchmark solution. Int. J. Numer. Methods Fluids 3 (1983) 249–264. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. de Vahl Davis and I.P. Jones, Natural convection of air in a square cavity: a comparison exercice. Int. J. Numer. Methods Fluids 3 (1983) 227–248. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- FEAT User Guide, Finite Element Analysis Toolbox, British Energy, Gloucester, UK (1997). [Google Scholar]
- D.D. Gray and A. Giorgini, The Validity of the Boussinesq approximation for liquids and gases. Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer 15 (1976) 545–551. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Le Quéré, Accurate solutions to the square differentially heated cavity at high Rayleigh number. Comput. Fluids 20 (1991) 19–41. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Le Quéré, R. Masson and P. Perrot, A Chebyshev collocation algorithm for 2D Non-Boussinesq convection. J. Comput. Phys. 103 (1992) 320–335. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.L. Oberkampf and T. Trucano, Verification and validation in Computational Fluid Dynamics. Sandia National Laboratories report SAND2002-0529 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- H. Paillère and P. Le Quéré, Modelling and simulation of natural convection flows with large temperature differences: a benchmark problem for low Mach number solvers, 12th Séminaire de Mécanique des Fluides Numérique, CEA Saclay, France, 25–26 Jan., 2000. [Google Scholar]
- S. Paolucci, On the filtering of sound from the Navier-Stokes equations. Sandia National Laboratories report SAND82-8257 (1982). [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Patterson and J. Imberger, Unsteady natural convection in a rectangular cavity. J. Fluid Mech. 100 (1980) 65–86. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Polezhaev, Numerical solution of the system of two-dimensional unsteady Navier-Stokes equations for a compressible gas in a closed region. Fluid Dyn. 2 (1967) 70–74. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Vierendeels, K. Riemslagh and E. Dick, A Multigrid semi-implicit line-method for viscous incompressible and low-Mach number flows on high aspect ratio grids. J. Comput. Phys. 154 (1999) 310–341. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.