Volume 39, Number 5, September-October 2005
|Page(s)||965 - 993|
|Published online||15 September 2005|
- M. Breuß, The correct use of the Lax-Friedrichs method. ESAIM: M2AN 38 (2004) 519–540. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- L. Evans, Partial Differential Equations. American Mathematical Society (1998).
- E. Godlewski and P.-A. Raviart, Hyperbolic systems of conservation laws. Edition Marketing (1991).
- E. Godlewski and P.-A. Raviart, Numerical Approximation of Hyperbolic Systems of Conservation Laws. Springer Verlag, New York (1996).
- A. Harten, On a class of high order resolution total variation stable finite difference schemes. SIAM J. Numer. Anal. 21 (1984) 1–23. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- G.-S. Jiang and E. Tadmor, Non-oscillatory central schemes for multidimensional hyperbolic conservation laws. SIAM J. Sci. Comput. 19 (1998) 1892–1917. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- G.-S. Jiang, D. Levy, C.T. Lin, S. Osher and E. Tadmor, High-resolution nonoscillatory central schemes with nonstaggered grids for hyperbolic conservation laws. SIAM J. Numer. Anal. 35 (1998) 2147–2168. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- S. Jin and Z. Xin, The relaxation scheme for systems of conservation laws in arbitrary space dimension. Comm. Pure Appl. Math. 45 (1995) 235–276. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- P.D. Lax, Weak solutions of nonlinear hyperbolic equations and their numerical approximation. Comm. Pure Appl. Math. 7 (1954) 159–193. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- P.G. Lefloch and J.-G. Liu, Generalized monotone schemes, discrete paths of extrema, and discrete entropy conditions. Math. Comp. 68 (1999) 1025–1055. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- R.J. Leveque, Numerical Methods for Conservation Laws. Birkhäuser Verlag, 2nd Edition (1992).
- R.J. Leveque, Finite Volume Methods for Hyperbolic Problems. Cambridge University Press (2002).
- D. Levy, G. Puppo and G. Russo, Compact central WENO schemes for multidimensional conservation laws. SIAM J. Sci. Comput. 22 (2000) 656–672. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- X.D. Liu and E. Tadmor, Third order nonoscillatory central schemes for hyperbolic conservation laws. Numer. Math. 79 (1998) 397–425. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- H. Nessyahu and E. Tadmor, Non-oscillatory central differencing for hyperbolic conservation laws. J. Comput. Phys. 87 (1990) 408–436. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- E. Tadmor, Numerical viscosity and the entropy condition for conservative difference schemes. Math. Comp. 68 (1984) 1025–1055.
- H. Tang and G. Warnecke, A note on (2k + 1)-point conservative monotone schemes. ESAIM: M2AN 38 (2004) 345–358. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.