Volume 41, Number 3, May-June 2007
|Page(s)||575 - 605|
|Published online||02 August 2007|
- B.O. Almroth, P. Stern and F.A. Brogan, Automatic choice of global shape functions in structural analysis. AIAA Journal 16 (1978) 525–528. [CrossRef]
- Z.J. Bai, Krylov subspace techniques for reduced-order modeling of large-scale dynamical systems. Appl. Numer. Math. 43 (2002) 9–44. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- E. Balmes, Parametric families of reduced finite element models: Theory and applications. Mechanical Syst. Signal Process. 10 (1996) 381–394. [CrossRef]
- M. Barrault, Y. Maday, N.C. Nguyen and A.T. Patera, An “empirical interpolation” method: Application to efficient reduced-basis discretization of partial differential equations. C. R. Acad. Sci. Paris Sér. I Math. 339 (2004) 667–672.
- A. Barrett and G. Reddien, On the reduced basis method. Z. Angew. Math. Mech. 75 (1995) 543–549. [MathSciNet]
- T.T. Bui, M. Damodaran and K. Willcox, Proper orthogonal decomposition extensions for parametric applications in transonic aerodynamics (AIAA Paper 2003-4213), in Proceedings of the 15th AIAA Computational Fluid Dynamics Conference (2003).
- J. Chen and S-M. Kang, Model-order reduction of nonlinear MEMS devices through arclength-based Karhunen-Loéve decomposition, in Proceeding of the IEEE international Symposium on Circuits and Systems 2 (2001) 457–460.
- Y. Chen and J. White, A quadratic method for nonlinear model order reduction, in Proceeding of the international Conference on Modeling and Simulation of Microsystems (2000) 477–480.
- E.A. Christensen, M. Brøns and J.N. Sørensen, Evaluation of proper orthogonal decomposition-based decomposition techniques applied to parameter-dependent nonturbulent flows. SIAM J. Scientific Computing 21 (2000) 1419–1434. [CrossRef]
- P. Erdös, Problems and results on the theory of interpolation, II. Acta Math. Acad. Sci. 12 (1961) 235–244. [CrossRef]
- J.P. Fink and W.C. Rheinboldt, On the error behavior of the reduced basis technique for nonlinear finite element approximations. Z. Angew. Math. Mech. 63 (1983) 21–28. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- M. Grepl, Reduced-Basis Approximations for Time-Dependent Partial Differential Equations: Application to Optimal Control. Ph.D. thesis, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (2005).
- M.A. Grepl and A.T. Patera, A posteriori error bounds for reduced-basis approximations of parametrized parabolic partial differential equations. ESAIM: M2AN 39 (2005) 157–181. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [MathSciNet]
- M.A. Grepl, N.C. Nguyen, K. Veroy, A.T. Patera and G.R. Liu, Certified rapid solution of parametrized partial differential equations for real-time applications, in Proceedings of the 2nd Sandia Workshop of PDE-Constrained Optimization: Towards Real-Time and On-Line PDE-Constrained Optimization, SIAM Computational Science and Engineering Book Series (2007) pp. 197–212.
- P. Guillaume and M. Masmoudi, Solution to the time-harmonic Maxwell's equations in a waveguide: use of higher-order derivatives for solving the discrete problem. SIAM J. Numer. Anal. 34 (1997) 1306–1330. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [MathSciNet]
- M.D. Gunzburger, Finite Element Methods for Viscous Incompressible Flows: A Guide to Theory, Practice, and Algorithms. Academic Press, Boston (1989).
- K. Ito and S.S. Ravindran, A reduced basis method for control problems governed by PDEs, in Control and Estimation of Distributed Parameter Systems, W. Desch, F. Kappel and K. Kunisch Eds., Birkhäuser (1998) 153–168.
- K. Ito and S.S. Ravindran, A reduced-order method for simulation and control of fluid flows. J. Comp. Phys. 143 (1998) 403–425. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J.L. Lions, Quelques Méthodes de Résolution des Problèmes aux Limites Non-linéaires. Dunod (1969).
- L. Machiels, Y. Maday, I.B. Oliveira, A.T. Patera and D.V. Rovas, Output bounds for reduced-basis approximations of symmetric positive definite eigenvalue problems. C. R. Acad. Sci. Paris Sér. I Math. 331 (2000) 153–158.
- Y. Maday, A.T. Patera and G. Turinici, Global a priori convergence theory for reduced-basis approximation of single-parameter symmetric coercive elliptic partial differential equations. C. R. Acad. Sci. Paris Sér. I Math. 335 (2002) 289–294.
- M. Meyer and H.G. Matthies, Efficient model reduction in non-linear dynamics using the Karhunen-Loève expansion and dual-weighted-residual methods. Comp. Mech. 31 (2003) 179–191. [CrossRef]
- N.C. Nguyen, Reduced-Basis Approximation and A Posteriori Error Bounds for Nonaffine and Nonlinear Partial Differential Equations: Application to Inverse Analysis. Ph.D. thesis, Singapore-MIT Alliance, National University of Singapore (2005).
- N.C. Nguyen, K. Veroy and A.T. Patera, Certified real-time solution of parametrized partial differential equations, in Handbook of Materials Modeling, S. Yip Ed., Kluwer Academic Publishing, Springer (2005) pp. 1523–1558.
- A.K. Noor and J.M. Peters, Reduced basis technique for nonlinear analysis of structures. AIAA Journal 18 (1980) 455–462. [CrossRef]
- J.S. Peterson, The reduced basis method for incompressible viscous flow calculations. SIAM J. Sci. Stat. Comput. 10 (1989) 777–786. [CrossRef]
- J.R. Phillips, Projection-based approaches for model reduction of weakly nonlinear systems, time-varying systems, in IEEE Transactions On Computer-Aided Design of Integrated Circuit and Systems 22 (2003) 171–187.
- T.A. Porsching, Estimation of the error in the reduced basis method solution of nonlinear equations. Math. Comp. 45 (1985) 487–496. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- C. Prud'homme, D. Rovas, K. Veroy, Y. Maday, A.T. Patera and G. Turinici, Reliable real-time solution of parametrized partial differential equations: Reduced-basis output bound methods. J. Fluids Eng. 124 (2002) 70–80. [CrossRef]
- A. Quarteroni and A. Valli, Numerical Approximation of Partial Differential Equations. Springer, 2nd edition (1997).
- A. Quarteroni, R. Sacco and F. Saleri, Numerical Mathematics, Texts in Applied Mathematics, Vol. 37. Springer, New York (1991).
- M. Rewienski and J. White, A trajectory piecewise-linear approach to model order reduction and fast simulation of nonlinear circuits and micromachined devices, in IEEE Transactions On Computer-Aided Design of Integrated Circuit and Systems 22 (2003) 155–170.
- W.C. Rheinboldt, On the theory and error estimation of the reduced basis method for multi-parameter problems. Nonlinear Anal. Theory Methods Appl. 21 (1993) 849–858. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- T.J. Rivlin, An introduction to the approximation of functions. Dover Publications Inc., New York (1981).
- J.M.A. Scherpen, Balancing for nonlinear systems. Syst. Control Lett. 21 (1993) 143–153. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [MathSciNet] [PubMed]
- L. Sirovich, Turbulence and the dynamics of coherent structures, part 1: Coherent structures. Quart. Appl. Math. 45 (1987) 561–571. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- S. Sugata, Reduced Basis Approximation and A Posteriori Error Estimation for Many-Parameter Problems. Ph.D. thesis, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (2007) (in preparation).
- K. Veroy and A.T. Patera, Certified real-time solution of the parametrized steady incompressible Navier-stokes equations; Rigorous reduced-basis a posteriori error bounds. Internat. J. Numer. Meth. Fluids 47 (2005) 773–788.
- K. Veroy, D. Rovas and A.T. Patera, A posteriori error estimation for reduced-basis approximation of parametrized elliptic coercive partial differential equations: “Convex inverse" bound conditioners. ESAIM: COCV 8 (2002) 1007–1028. Special Volume: A tribute to J.-L. Lions. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- K. Veroy, C. Prud'homme, D.V. Rovas and A.T. Patera, A posteriori error bounds for reduced-basis approximation of parametrized noncoercive and nonlinear elliptic partial differential equations (AIAA Paper 2003-3847), in Proceedings of the 16th AIAA Computational Fluid Dynamics Conference (2003).
- D.S. Weile, E. Michielssen and K. Gallivan, Reduced-order modeling of multiscreen frequency-selective surfaces using Krylov-based rational interpolation. IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag. 49 (2001) 801–813. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.