Volume 42, Number 1, January-February 2008
|Page(s)||57 - 91|
|Published online||12 January 2008|
- X. Blanc, C. Le Bris and F. Legoll, Analysis of a prototypical multiscale method coupling atomistic and continuum mechanics: the convex case. Acta Math. Appl. Sinica English Series 23 (2007) 209–216. [CrossRef]
- A. Braides and M.S. Gelli, Continuum limits of discrete systems without convexity hypotheses. Math. Mech. Solids 7 (2002) 41–66. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- A. Braides, G. Dal Maso and A. Garroni, Variational formulation of softening phenomena in fracture mechanics: the one-dimensional case. Arch. Ration. Mech. Anal. 146 (1999) 23–58. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- A. Braides, A.J. Lew and M. Ortiz, Effective cohesive behavior of layers of interatomic planes. Arch. Ration. Mech. Anal. 180 (2006) 151–182. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- F. Brezzi, J. Rappaz and P.-A. Raviart, Finite-dimensional approximation of nonlinear problems. I. Branches of nonsingular solutions. Numer. Math. 36 (1980) 1–25. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- M. Dobson and M. Luskin, Analysis of a force-based quasicontinuum approximation. ESAIM: M2AN 42 (2008) 113–139. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- G. Dolzmann, Optimal convergence for the finite element method in Campanato spaces. Math. Comp. 68 (1999) 1397–1427. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- W. E and B. Engquist, The heterogeneous multiscale methods. Commun. Math. Sci. 1 (2003) 87–132. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- W. E and P. Ming, Analysis of multiscale methods. J. Comput. Math. 22 (2004) 210–219. Special issue dedicated to the 70th birthday of Professor Zhong-Ci Shi. [MathSciNet]
- W. E and P. Ming, Analysis of the local quasicontinuum method, in Frontiers and prospects of contemporary applied mathematics, Ser. Contemp. Appl. Math. CAM 6, Higher Ed. Press, Beijing (2005) 18–32.
- D.J. Higham, Trust region algorithms and timestep selection. SIAM J. Numer. Anal. 37 (1999) 194–210. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J.E. Jones, On the Determination of Molecular Fields. III. From Crystal Measurements and Kinetic Theory Data. Proc. Roy. Soc. London A. 106 (1924) 709–718. [CrossRef]
- B. Lemaire, The proximal algorithm, in New methods in optimization and their industrial uses (Pau/Paris, 1987), of Internat. Schriftenreihe Numer. Math. 87, Birkhäuser, Basel (1989) 73–87.
- P. Lin, Theoretical and numerical analysis for the quasi-continuum approximation of a material particle model. Math. Comp. 72 (2003) 657–675. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- P. Lin, Convergence analysis of a quasi-continuum approximation for a two-dimensional material without defects. SIAM J. Numer. Anal. 45 (2007) 313–332 (electronic). [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- R.E. Miller and E.B. Tadmor, The quasicontinuum method: overview, applications and current directions. J. Computer-Aided Mater. Des. 9 (2003) 203–239. [CrossRef]
- P.M. Morse, Diatomic molecules according to the wave mechanics. II. Vibrational levels. Phys. Rev. 34 (1929) 57–64. [CrossRef]
- M. Ortiz, R. Phillips and E.B. Tadmor, Quasicontinuum analysis of defects in solids. Philos. Mag. A 73 (1996) 1529–1563. [CrossRef]
- C. Ortner, Gradient flows as a selection procedure for equilibria of nonconvex energies. SIAM J. Math. Anal. 38 (2006) 1214–1234 (electronic). [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- C. Ortner and E. Süli, A posteriori analysis and adaptive algorithms for the quasicontinuum method in one dimension. Technical Report NA06/13, Oxford University Computing Laboratory (2006).
- C. Ortner and E. Süli, Discontinuous Galerkin finite element approximation of nonlinear second-order elliptic and hyperbolic systems. SIAM J. Numer. Anal. 45 (2007) 1370–1397. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- M. Plum, Computer-assisted enclosure methods for elliptic differential equations. Linear Algebra Appl. 324 (2001) 147–187. Special issue on linear algebra in self-validating methods. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [PubMed]
- L. Truskinovsky, Fracture as a phase transformation, in Contemporary research in mechanics and mathematics of materials, R.C. Batra and M.F. Beatty Eds., CIMNE (1996) 322–332.
- R. Verfürth, A posteriori error estimates for nonlinear problems. Finite element discretizations of elliptic equations. Math. Comp. 62 (1994) 445–475. [MathSciNet]
- E. Zeidler, Nonlinear functional analysis and its applications. I Fixed-point theorems. Springer-Verlag, New York (1986). Translated from the German by Peter R. Wadsack.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.