Volume 42, Number 2, March-April 2008
|Page(s)||223 - 241|
|Published online||27 March 2008|
- R.J. Di Perna and P.L. Lions, Ordinary differential equations, transport theory and Sobolev spaces. Invent. Math. 3 (1995) 511–547. [Google Scholar]
- L.C. Evans and R.F. Gariepy, Measure theory and fine properties of functions. CRC Press (1992). [Google Scholar]
- E. Hairer, Important aspects of geometric numerical integration. J. Sci. Comput. 25 (2005) 67–81. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- E. Hairer, C. Lubich and G. Wanner, Geometric Numerical Integration. Structure-Preserving Algorithms for Ordinary Differential Equations, Springer Series in Computational Mathematics 31. Springer, Berlin (2002). [Google Scholar]
- M. Hochbruck and C. Lubich, A Gautschi-type method for oscillatory second-order differential equations. Numer. Math. 83 (1999) 403–426. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- A. Kvaerno and B. Leimkuhler, A time-reversible, regularized, switching integrator for the n-body problem. SIAM J. Sci. Comput. 22 (2000) 1016–1035. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- B. Laird and B. Leimkuhler, A molecular dynamics algorithm for mixed hard-core/continuous potentials. Mol. Phys. 98 (2000) 309–316. [Google Scholar]
- C. Le Bris and P.L. Lions, Renormalized solutions of some transport equations with partially w1,1 velocities and applications. Ann. Mat. Pura Appl. 1 (2004) 97–130. [Google Scholar]
- R.I. McLachlan and G.R.W. Quispel, Geometric integration of conservative polynomial ODEs. Appl. Numer. Math. 45 (2003) 411–418. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.