Volume 42, Number 4, July-August 2008
|Page(s)||593 - 607|
|Published online||27 May 2008|
- P. Ciarlet, The Finite Element Method for Elliptic Problem. North Holland (1975).
- B. Cockburn and C.-W. Shu, TVB Runge-Kutta local projection discontinuous Galerkin finite element method for conservation laws II: general framework. Math. Comput. 52 (1989) 411–435.
- B. Cockburn and C.-W. Shu, The local discontinuous Galerkin method for time-dependent convection-diffusion systems. SIAM J. Numer. Anal. 35 (1998) 2440–2463. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- B. Cockburn and C.-W. Shu, Runge-Kutta discontinuous Galerkin methods for convection-dominated problems. J. Sci. Comput. 16 (2001) 173–261. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- S. Gottlieb, C.-W. Shu and E. Tadmor, Strong stability-preserving high-order time discretization methods. SIAM Rev. 43 (2001) 89–112. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- G.-S. Jiang and C.-W. Shu, On a cell entropy inequality for discontinuous Galerkin methods. Math. Comput. 62 (1994) 531–538. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Y.J. Liu, Central schemes on overlapping cells. J. Comput. Phys. 209 (2005) 82–104. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Y.J. Liu, C.-W. Shu, E. Tadmor and M. Zhang, Central discontinuous Galerkin methods on overlapping cells with a non-oscillatory hierarchical reconstruction. SIAM J. Numer. Anal. 45 (2007) 2442–2467. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- H. Nessyahu and E. Tadmor, Non-oscillatory central differencing for hyperbolic conservation laws. J. Comput. Phys. 87 (1990) 408–463. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- J. Qiu, B.C. Khoo and C.-W. Shu, A numerical study for the performance of the Runge-Kutta discontinuous Galerkin method based on different numerical fluxes. J. Comput. Phys. 212 (2006) 540–565.
- C.-W. Shu and S. Osher, Efficient implementation of essentially non-oscillatory shock-capturing schemes. J. Comput. Phys. 77 (1988) 439–471. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- M. Zhang and C.-W. Shu, An analysis of three different formulations of the discontinuous Galerkin method for diffusion equations. Math. Models Methods Appl. Sci. 13 (2003) 395–413. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- M. Zhang and C.-W. Shu, An analysis of and a comparison between the discontinuous Galerkin and the spectral finite volume methods. Comput. Fluids 34 (2005) 581–592. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.